Eddie

"Look at the gorilla, Chris!" Buck exclaims and starts imitating it. Christopher giggles and they both run off to the next animal. They both act like children together. "Eddie, cmon!" Buck shouts from ahead of me and points to something in front of him. I walk over and see a giraffe. "Oh, it's a giraffe." I chuckle and Buck wraps his arm over my neck. "I love you." He smiles and I just look at him, kinda surprised. Love is a big word and means a lot of things and yes, I really really like Buck but there's many meanings to loving someone. This guy is my soulmate, my best friend. "I love you more, Evan Buckley." He blushes at this and kisses me. I would marry this man if I could. Chris runs ahead and Buck follows so we don't lose him. I take pictures of them and post one.

"Today was fun, Dad and Buck." Chris smiles as he eats the cotton candy we got him. "I'm glad you liked it, you ready to go get a bite to eat?" "Yeah!" Buck grabs Chris and puts him on his shoulders as we walk back to the truck. When we get in and start driving, Buck is drifting off and hits his head on the window. "Oh." He laughs and holds his head. I pull him close to me and he rests his head on my shoulder instead. Chris is playing on his iPad in the back and still eating cotton candy. All I can think about when driving is how much I love this big idiot. He's my lover, my everything. I never thought I'd be gay but I am. I love Buck and I love my kid and together that makes our little family so in that case, I'm planning on marrying him. I've been browsing for rings but the only thing online is big ass female diamond rings, Thinking of a band instead of a gem. As I continue thinking, we pull into Burger King. "Alright, let's go." I say as I gently shake Buck awake. "What?!" He groans as he sits up and continues to sleep against the window. "We're leaving without you." I smile and he jumps awake. "I'm up. I'm up."

As we're eating, Christopher is playing War with his fries as they "hurt" each other. I laugh because it's just funny on how his brain and his imagination does that. Yeah, maybe a bunch of kids do that but there was a point I never thought my son would survive so I'm glad he's at least playing, even if it's violent-ish. Meanwhile, Buck is downing his burger and fries. I didn't get anything because I'm just not hungry, instead I decided to text someone who might help me with a little something. "Eddie, no phones. It's our family/day off." Buck smirks and I place my phone in my pocket, I'll save that text for later. We finish eating and head out to the truck when Chris taps me in the shoulder and says he's tired. "Okay, let's go home and relax for a bit. We'll do something later." I say as we drive home. Buck brings Chris inside while I grab his stuff and lock the truck. He goes to his room for a nap while me and Buck head into the living room to rest on the sofa.

I lay against the sofa's cushions and Buck lays against my body, he then looks up and does the triangle thing. "Just kiss me already." I smile and he does, his lips locking gently against mine as I lay on my back now and he's on top. He starts moving down to my neck and smiled against my skin. I smirk as he looks down at me and pull him down to kiss me more. "I really love you." I whisper into his ear before kissing him. "I love you more, Diaz." He says as he kisses my neck again. Suddenly my phone goes off and he sits up on me. "I'm sorry." I say as I check it and it's from Cap. The text reads: "are you able to come in on your next day off? Ravi had to leave for a family emergency". I reply with sure and throw my phone on the carpet as Buck goes down on me again. I close my eyes and enjoy this just when there's a knock on the door. "Shit." I sigh as Buck gets up this time and answers it. "Eddie, it's for you." Buck shouts as he walks back in and points to the doorway, I walk over and see my Abuela and my father. "Dad, Abuela, what's wrong?" "She needs to stay with you for a bit, Ed. Is that okay?" "Uh, sure. Did something happen to your house Abuela?" "Her house was broken into so they're fixing it." My dad says as Abuela walks in and sits on the sofa, making herself comfortable for a long while.