Buck

When Eddie comes home, he looks pale and nervous. His Abuela hasn't stopped feeding me tamales and more of her food she makes, Chris loves it but I'm starting to get full. "Thank you but I'm full now." "¿más comida?" She asks but I don't understand until Eddie walks in. "Abuela, he's full. No more." He says as he takes the plate and steals a bite. Eddie sits down and I see a big object in his pocket, not a dick but a square shaped object. "Evan Buckley, you've been the most amazing, smartest and most caring man to me and I love you more everyday. I love that you love me and Christopher so damn much so I wanted to ask you a question. Will you marry me, Evan?" My heart drops. I feel weak and scared but excited. "Eddie.." I smile as he's down on one knee before me. "Say yes!" Chris shouts excitedly and I shake my head. I say yes and Eddie's face glows so bright, his smile bigger than ever and he's tense and nervous but he jumps up and kisses me. He holds my head in his hands and slides the ring on. Chris jumps up and hugs us as well. "My now dads!" Chris giggles and I pick him up and kiss his cheek.

Later that night, we're laying in bed and Eddie is passed out cold while I just stare at my ring, a wave of sadness just washes over me and I feel like I don't deserve this ring or him. I decide to get up at 4 in the morning and go for a run. As I'm running, I get a text from Eddie but ignore and run even faster. I wanna run until I pass out, or until I forget how much of an asshole I am. I come back home at seven and see everyone eating breakfast. Eddie stared at me, his eyes trying to figure me out or figure out what's wrong. "Buck, we're going to Bobby's for a dinner, it's at seven." Eddie smiled as he grabbed my waist and kisses me. I smile and kiss him back before showering. I hear the door open and then the shower door opens and he steps inside, joining in on my shower. "What's wrong, Buck?" He asks as his hand slides against my back, I wanna tell him but that's just gonna ruin his day so I don't. "I asked you to marry me because I love you and love talking to you, communication is a big part in this." Eddie says as he soaps me up. "I'm not having doubts but I..I'm getting a depression episode." I sigh as he holds me tight and kisses me, he then kisses my neck, then my chest, my hips, my inner thigh but then he makes his way back up and steps out of the shower.

It's time for the dinner so I try to dress nice but only find my favourite Nike sweats so I decide to wear that. Eddie rushes himself, Chris and I out the door because we're "late" apparently. As we pull into the driveway, Athena stands out and waves us in. We all step out and inside the house and when we turn the corner, everyone shouts. "Congrats Buddie!" Hen, Chim, Ravi, Cap, Lucy, Taylor, Maddie, Natalia, Athena, May, Josh, Harry and more people. Me and Eddie smile wide and hug everyone before we sit down to eat. Maddie grabs my hand and we walk off from the group for a moment. "I'm really proud of you, Evan. I'm glad you found your person, even if it is a man. He makes you happy and I'm happy for you." Maddie smiles as he kisses my cheek and hugs me. I smile and we go back to the table where Cap makes a toast to me and Eddie.

*Fast forward to the wedding*

Today is May 13th 2022,
The day me and Eddie get married and the day I become Christopher's Step Father. I'm standing in the mirror as Hen walks in with Cap and she fixes my tie. "You nervous?" "Hell yeah. I love this man." "Don't be, he loves you too." We all stare at my suit in the mirror as Cap dusts off my suit and he fixes my ring. "You ready, Buckley?" "Fuck yes." I laugh as Cap, Hen and I walk out and see the aisle, Hen takes her seat and Cap loops his arm through mine. He's walking with me and I see Eddie, he has tears streaming down his face and he looks so happy. Maddie and my parents sit in the front row and Abuela sits on the other side of the aisle with Chris who has the rings. Eddie's entire family is here along with his ex-Wife's family. The whole Fire family is here too. Cap let's go and the ceremony starts. It's official, Eddie is now my husband, he'll be the first and last man I've ever gone with and I'm never letting him go. He is unconditionally my lover forever and always. "I do." I say before I kiss the man I was designed for.

Eddie and Buck went on to have a surrogated child, They are still married to this day.

Maddie and Buck constantly have play dates with Jee and Buck's baby, Junior.

Bobby and Athena have also officially adopted Evan Buckley as their own.