Buck

We walk into the firehouse and see Chim and Hen leaning against the upstairs railing looking down at me and Eddie. "Don't. Say. A. Word." Eddie whispers as he slips into the locker room.
Hen's POV:
There they come, Eddie is walking weirder than usual but he slips into the locker room after whispering to Buck. "I bet they fucked. I know a gay guy when I see one." I say to Chim who just laughs. "Who do you bet who's top?" He says before sipping coffee. I Look at him and just grin. "Buck is top, I bet 10 bucks." "Nah I say Eddie." After he says that, they both walk upstairs and see us whispering. "Who's top?!" Chim and I both shout to Eddie and Buck when they suddenly point to the other. Me and Chim look at each other and just laugh.

When people ask who's top, it gets awkward because they're asking about our sex life. That's a private thing meant for only us. Eddie and I prepare lunch as everyone watches Television (when they aren't paying attention, we sneakily kiss). Eddie is washing his hands when Cap comes over and leans against the counter. "So, you guys are getting serious?" He smiles and Eddie nods. I chuckle to myself as I take the food over to the table. Hen and Chim are laughing at something on the phone and Ravi just walked through the doors while Eddie and Cap are still talking. "What's so funny?" "This video of Jee. She's hilarious." Hen giggles as she wiped tears from her eyes. As we're about to eat, the bell goes off. "Let's Go Gang!" Cap shouts as we all rush downstairs.

We arrive to the scene to see A man and a woman trapped in a car with two infants. "Help us! Help!" The Woman screams and when she does, the car moves in on them more. "Don't Scream, you're causing the car to fall on you more, ma'am." "Hurry the hell up!" Hen grabs the paramedic bag and Eddie grabs the saws and jaws. "Okay let's get these babies out first!" Cap yells as everyone does their part. We get the babies out successfully and sadly one of them had heavy injuries. "Forget those things and help us! They're only stupid foster kids!" The man shouts and car goes lower and lower. It's inches from smushing his face.

After everyone is out, Hen walks over to the parents I'm rolling away. "Just so you know, foster kids aren't stupid. In fact they've been more hurt than you'll ever be. Maybe give them to better parents if you hate them that much." Hen just walks off after that and I smile because she's right, she's right about a lot. Eddie helps with the other parent as another ambulance pulls up. "Good job, Buckley." He says and quickly kisses me on the mouth. "Not too bad yourself, Diaz." I laugh and we hop in the fire engine. Back at the fire house, I lay on the sofa while Eddie sits at the end, my legs on his lap. He gently rubs my leg as he's talking on the phone with Christopher. "I'll be home later, buddy. I love you so so much!" Eddie laughs and hangs up. He then throws his head back, he keeps rubbing my leg as his eyes close and he just lays there. I smile as I close my eyes as well and I feel myself start to drift off.

It's late when we arrive home, Chris is still awake of course. He's playing a video game and Carla is getting ready to head home. "Hey Buckaroo, Hi Eddie." She smiles and hugs us both before slipping out the door. "Hey bud, it's time for bed. It's like one in the morning." Eddie says as he picks up Chris and Carries him to bed. I start cleaning the house while Eddie puts Chris to bed. "I'm gonna hit the shower." Eddie whispers from the hallway as I sweep the floor. I help out with cleaning because I basically live with them. I'm here 24/7 and I'm always sticking to Eddie's side at work. I really love that man with my whole heart, and I love Christopher like my own. I love loving Eddie and Christopher. When I first met them, I thought I wouldn't be so close to them but maybe just small talk every now and then but I'm literally dating Eddie now! I am dating Eddie Díaz! I don't think I could be more happier and healthy than I am right now.

We're laying in bed when Eddie scrolls on social media and shows me something. "We should take Christopher to this tomorrow, it's our day off." "Okay but what am I looking at?" "It's the Zoo, Buck." He smiles and puts his phone down. "C'mon, come here." He says and pulls me close to him, his arm wrap around my waist and we just gently drift off.