Buck

I pick up Jee as Maddie let's go of me. "Uncle Buck!" Jee giggles as I bounce her around in my arms before we eat. "So you're gay or bisexual?" "Uh Bi." "That's wonderful!" Maddie takes Jee and puts her in a high chair while Chim serves her. "So what's Eddie?" Chim asks as he feeds Jee-Yun. "I'm Gay. Full on Gay." Eddie smiles as he looks at me and holds my hand under the table. I smirk and eat while I hold his hand. "Today is a half day, gentlemen and ladies." Cap announces as he eats. We finish eating and we say goodbye to the ladies as they head out for the day. Eddie and I go downstairs to the ambulance truck and check for low stocking. Eddie sits on the floor of the ambulance, me between his thighs and my hands laying on them, I lean in and lock my lips with his. It isn't a tongue kinda kiss but just a gentle loving , kind one instead. I can feel their eyes on me (Hen and Chim) so I kiss him longer and better. I back up and see him blushing.
Chimney's POV:
"I never pictured Buck kissing a guy, Eddie at that." I say to Hen as we just watch Buck suffocate Eddie in a kiss. "I kinda guessed Buck was fruity but Eddie? He seemed so straight. My Gaydar was off." She says as we make our way over there. "So lovebirds, when did this happen?" Hen asks as we lean against the wall. Before they could answer, the bell goes and we pack up. Eddie and Buck are holding hands the whole way there and the whole way back, they're inseparable now that they're dating.

As Chim and Hen pack their med bag, I take Eddie to the side of the fire engine and just gently kiss him. "Buck, we gotta go b-" I interrupt him with another kiss, this one a little more stronger. I go to turn and Eddie pulls me back and locks lips, our tongues now fighting for dominance. As we're in the middle of making out, we hear a voice. "Ugh, really guys? We gotta go." Hen says as she climbs into the engine. Eddie and I laugh as we slip into the engine. Hen smiles after a while since this is more funny then gross. Back at the firehouse, Eddie and I get ready to go home since our shift is over. He slips on a hoodie as I tie my shoe and we're out of there. "So, I was thinking...Chris won't be home for a few hours and we have the rest of the day off..." I smirk as Eddie grabs my inner thigh. "I'm getting hard right now." Eddie laughs as he speeds home.

I shut the door behind us, Eddie in my arms as we stumble to the bedroom, the door locked and our clothes off. I slip the condom on him and he pushes into me from the back. I grin as I lay on my stomach, hearing his moans and thrusts, him grabbing the headboard to go deeper, I crave more of him, I want him. He pulls out and lays on the mattress. I sit on top of him and start sliding down until I'm low enough to take him in my mouth. I start sucking as he jumps up. "Teeth, Buck. A litt-little easi-easier." He stutters as he forces himself down. He starts slowly squirming so I slide back up and hickey his neck then his chest then his abs, his lower abs, his waist then I take him in my mouth again. We finish and then we just lay there for a while, relaxing in the quietness. I can't help it, I want to touch him, I wanna hold him forever now that I've got him. I grab his cock and start giving him a handy as he jumps up. "Buck! What're you doing?.." he mumbles as his face fills with pleasure. My hand moves to his balls and that's when he lays back down, squirming but laying down. "Just relax and enjoy this." I whisper as I use two hands. His eyes are shut and his hands are on the head board, gripping for life. He finishes and I lay back down, pleased. "You're fucking good." He sighs as he wraps his arms around me.

I wake up and check the time: 10 P.M.
I slept the whole day. Eddie wanted to do something earlier but I slept through it. As I'm thinking, he walks in and lays next to me. "Hello Buckley." He smiles as he kissed my forehead and looks through the dresser for some clothes. "I'm sorry I slept all day. I'm not even tired." I yawn as I sit up and he throws sweatpants and a wife beater at me.