𝓁ℴℴ𝓀𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀

Conrad Fischer had always been a regular fixture of summer life at Cousin's beach, spending every season with his mother Susannah, and younger brother Jeremiah. But Conrad's summers had always been made special by the arrival of two other families: the Conklins and the Sinclairs. Belly and Steven Conklin, along with Florence Sinclair, had been Conrad's friends since childhood. But despite the easy camaraderie, Conrad had always harbored a secret crush on Florence that he had never been able to confess.

Just when he had finally gathered the courage to tell Florence how he felt, tragedy struck. Florence's mother passed away in a car accident, leaving the young girl reeling with grief. For the next two summers, Florence didn't come to Cousin's beach, leaving Conrad with nothing but the memory of his unspoken feelings.

Now, two years later, Florence was finally returning for the summer, at Susannah's insistence. Conrad was excited to see her, but also nervous about what this reunion would bring. So much had changed since the last time they had seen each other.

Would they be able to pick up where they left off? Had Conrad's feelings for Florence withstood the test of time? This summer promised to be full of self and shocks, and both Conrad and Florence knew that they were in for an unforgettable season at Cousin's beach. They don't know what this summer has in store for them, but they're about to find out.