More of the Story

Hello to Everyone!

For the  introductions, I am Acoustic Quiver, bringing you my first ever story to be written by me

For the introductions, I am Acoustic Quiver, bringing you my first ever story to be written by me. It is entitled, "Getting Myself into the Battle of New York".  And it is a certain and an exceptional honor for a bunch of YOU guys to take a little of your time from reading fluff that makes you melt, fan fiction from another fandom, celebrity imagines that convinces you on how the chances and the possibilities would that stuff EVER happen, or probably even lemons and smutty, sticky stuff that gets you to sweat approximately 74.99% of Earth's water in order to read, this.  So, thank you very much for that effortless effort, it is very much appreciative so here's a cookie!!

First of all, its a fan fiction story that revolves around the Marvel Cinematic Universe's movie called The Avengers. And a girl by the name of Amelia Vale. But, some of the movies characters, plot, story line, etcetera are introduced in the story. So, obviously credit of mostly everything here goes to Marvel, the movie's directors and writers blah blah blah, and the wonderful Stan Lee himself. But, but, but! With the exception of characters like Amelia Vale and her story are credited and is under ownership to me. No Stealing Of My Characters, Her Story, Her Life. And that will probably the only time will I ever use bold because that sentence is that important.

Alert!!  Rookie is in the presence during the creation of this book!  I make mistakes, so at least try to not look forward into bumping into grammatical errors, lame-ass cliches, an excessive amount of further expressing unnecessary situations occurring in the story, and all that constructive (or not) criticism crap that reminds all of us that I am human and is very, very lazy into probably even bothering to correct those mistakes/errors at all.  Face it, everyone sucks at proofreading that's why some authors have to pay hundreds to a team of professional editors that still make mistakes.  Because I actually found one in a book just recently so...

ANYWAYS... Genres? Well, there is romance (no shiet [I spell it that way so if I type a comment with that word I will not get annoyingly reported]). Definitely action because what type of Marvel fan fiction is without the significant action?

Okay, now onto the thing called 'the brief-summary-that-every-story-needs-in-order-for-the-reader-to-understand-its-concept'. Even though that was somewhat dealt with during the initial summary but, here are more details.

•••

Meet Amelia Elnora Vale. One of the main protagonists in the story. Or is the main protagonist of the story.

Anyways... At the age of ten, her powers finally were revealed to be pyrokinesis, the ability to create, control, and manipulate fire, flame, and heat. And cyrokinesis, the ability to control and create ice, snow and other forms of water. I know, the weirdest combination of abilities to ever be discovered. Like, they are the polar opposites.

But, ahem, she got them in one answer: genetics. Yes, her parents are pyrokinetic and cyrokinetic users as well. Her mother is on fire, her father is frozen. And to add the Marvel-ous mess into the story, yes, they were S.H.I.E.L.D agents.

The Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division is one of the greatest organizations created and founded in history. From spies to scientists, they are highly trained in espionage, field combat, hacktivist skills, and well, any fields of science regarding the world. Her parents were one of the most significant people to join the organization, and it did create a career that can both benefit and haunt them forever.

And Amelia did choose to follow the footsteps of her great mother and father? Why?

One point in her life, she made a contribution during her collaboration with Earth's Mightiest Heroes (yes, it has to be capitalized) in order to defeat a war-waging, crazy, handsome, mischievous, sexy, clever, and powerful god into creating an extraterrestrial invasion to her, and those heroes', precious planet Earth.  And to avenge a bunch of victims from such catastrophes here, then, and certainly in the future.

Who did is she destined to fall over? Literally?

Refer to that last paragraph so I can ask you a summarized question of that paragraph!  How come is she included in the collaboration of the Earth's Mightiest Heroes into defeating an alien invasion led by Loki Laufeyson?

What is Project 45? Oh wait, actually, that's another story to be told another time... Hee hee hee.

What challenges will lie ahead for her to face?

What? Who? How? Questions shall be answered if you turn onto the NEXT CHAPTER, LADIES AND GENTS! (That is if there are any gents reading this...)

SO FOLLOW AMELIA AS SHE UNVEILS THE ADVENTURE THAT'S ONE OF THE GREATEST IN HER LIFETIME!

GETTING HERSELF INTO THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK!

And that felt epic.