14; STITCHES TO GLOVES

Excitement rises up in my body as I brisk walk in the long hallway, the hallway where the Avengers' rooms are stationed. As soon as I pass Bruce's room, I turn and face the my door, scan my access key card, then I enter my room. Although the sudden vibration of my iPhone buzzes in my back pocket, a text I assume from Abbey, it interrupts my excitement for training. Of course, it is Abbey leaving me a text, since-- oh my god, since freaking 7:57 p.m.!!! Probably it was when Loki started attacking the gala while I had to evacuate the attendees and Natasha, Steve and Tony made him surrender.

I enter my pass code, which is 1-9-2-0, and the reason why is because the poem Fire and Ice by Robert Frost is published that year. Poems with those types of meanings always intrigues me, same goes to the coincidental title, that is, if it is coincidental. Random, but I don't care.

~Abbey and Amelia's Texts (normal text is Amelia's narrating/thoughts)~

Abbey: Hey wassup?? Pls txt back and keep me up w/ some classified deets ;)
I check the time with my Iphone, and oh my gosh, its freaking 9:02 p.m! Its funny that she asks about every detail of this mission, yet I don't ask how her day is going. Well, sometimes.

Anyways, I enter my room, and slide the mirror doors to my closet. First though, I close my door and texted back.
Amelia: Loki is in his cell finally. And btw Im on my way 2 the training arena here u know to punch and fight some stuff-- omg hold up
Read 9:04 p.m.

Abbey: y wat happened?

Until I felt this stingy sensation on my fore arm, I look down and I realize that something important just slipped my mind that easily. I hope none of the Avengers has seen it during the interrogation.
Amelia: Damn I forgot about my cut!

Abbey: Holy shiz what cut and where did u get it?!
It completely slipped my mind about my freaking cut! Loki is right, obviously it will gradually reveal itself, I need Banner to stitch it! Well, considering he's the doctor around here and all. Since Abbey is a pediatrician, like a doctor, duh, I decided to take a picture of the gory, long, and deep cut in my fore arm and then send it to her. Abbey can withstand the disgusting sight, so I guess she won't mind.

Amelia: Abbers I got it fr slashin it on this rock thingy like the side of da cliff... Yeah mission incident thing
I like this internet slang. Oh well, I guess I'll scratch off the training arena time.
Amelia: Also dont worry cause theres a doctor here. So no training arena then

Abbey: Thats the longest cut I probably hav ever seen--Oh come on I'll worry and since u can do those ice things... can u freeze the wound 2 preserve it?
Wow, I am best friends with a better detective than Sherlock Holmes, which is an awesome show by the way. Ha, Benedict Cumberbatch really pulls Sherlock off, heh.
Amelia: NAH I NEVER KNEW HOW TO DO DAT

Abbey: Watevs... u really need 2 stitch that... and theres gonna be lots of dem
She's right, I quickly dash out of my room, hiding the wound frantically then headed to Tony and Bruce's laboratory, but I also brought my laptop just in case. Why? Well, I somehow need something to do after they stitch the wound, help find that damn cube.
Amelia: I kno gtg Im gonna get dis thing stitched up... btw i froze it the whole trip

Abbey: hold on a sec how hasnt the avengers not noticed dat?
Oh shit, if I told her of what Loki did for me, she'll definitely freak all because I let a super villain offer his hospitality. Walking down the hallway hurriedly, I can't believe I can't stop bumping into other agents, ugh this is embarrassing.
Amelia: can I talk to ya l8r? long story but i dont want it to get it infected... srsly gtg ly bestie

Abbey: okay keep me in touch lyt amy... c ya

Turning off my phone, I slip it once again into my back pocket, making my way to the laboratory. This wound is getting stingier and my left hand feels so freaking numb, after all, this is a big ass 'cut'. I swear, I need Bruce.