12; GOD OF THUNDER

"Why Earth?" I asked Loki in front of me, who turns out to be seated very calmly

"Why Earth?" I asked Loki in front of me, who turns out to be seated very calmly. His eyes are wary about the jet, like who's he waiting for? I will not let myself get fooled again. "Or why Midgard, as you Asgardians would call this planet." I took off the earpiece, because I won't need it anymore.

Tony looked over me, with a combined look that shows perplexity and impressed. "How do you know that?" He asks. Steve just stared out of the window, watching and guarding on what's probably coming. At the same time although, he also is guarding over the prisoner.

"Research. I also do know that Loki is the Norse god of mischief and lies, is a prince of Asgard, but turns out to be Laufeyson, which is jötunn. One of the sons of Odin and Frigga, also is the brother of Thor. And really interesting relationships with, those other, well." I explained, astonishing Tony and Steve, while still Loki remained calm.

"Deary, Midgard is realm and it is meant to be ruled," Loki starts explaining, and okay, simple and crazy answer, and will he stop calling me 'deary' or 'dear'?! "Also, those relationships are lies, mortal. Same goes to the fact that I am no longer a respected prince of Asgard nor am I a brother to Thor or a son of Odin." Loki responds grimly as he kept eyeing every movement in the jet, same goes to Steve, but he is eyeing his movements.

"Ha, relationships?" Tony questions, wanting to know more obviously.

"Very unusual relationships, so don't ask." I warned Tony, because when I first found out, it was, well, uncanny and weird really. Tony just shrugged it off, but I ask, "How do you know who I was in the first place?"

"Well, Amelia, I didn't know you'll join Phase 2, I have no idea why until Fury sent me a file. Your file, and fire and ice, really?" I just smiled, revealing ice on my left, fire on my right to answer his question. His eyes widened, while I notice Steve adorably grinning. Loki just rolled his eyes, sighing gravely. "Also, it added more weight to my homework, which reminds me, where is the Tesseract?" He turned to Loki, getting this job over with. Steve finally stood up, walking towards me.

"Stark, how about we deal that back at headquarters?" Steve asks, I kinda agree, considering the fact that I think we're almost there. Interrogation should be later, I suppose. Tony just shrugged it off, just like always since the first few minutes I knew him.

"Hey," I greeted Steve, who turned to look at me, "what were you looking for, out there?" I whisper, considering this is a small jet with passengers that have huge ears.

He gave another glance out the window, making sure no trouble is trailing us behind, "well, just watching out for commotions or such things that will cause us any trouble transporting this guy." Steve whispers back, aware that nobody won't eavesdrop. For what? I don't know, I just don't want to.

We walked towards to where Natasha is piloting the jet, but not too close that she'll eavesdrop on our conversation. "So you guys are leaving me with him over here?" Tony jokingly asks, which Steve and I ignored, rolling my eyes. See? Yup.