22; EVERYBODY TALKS

(A/N: There will be a few point of views once again. Ready yourselves for this really long author's note guys.

Okay, at the beginning of the next chapter, I hope I have taken extensive research surrounding that topic. If some information may be inaccurate, then I apologize to all the doctors or medical people in training reading that part. Because, well, I am not a doctor nor am I practicing any of, this for one, and second, Amelia specializes on it *cough cough, crime laboratory analyst* so I am technically forced to look almost everything up. Amelia is sort of a doctor, blah blah blah. Don't skip immediately to that part guys. You'll eventually find out about it.

Just for your guys' information, the research includes numerous websites, basically Wikipedia and yahoo! answers to questions surrounding the topic, and lots of TV shows circumferential to the crime genre. Name it. Criminal Minds, Grey's Anatomy, Bones, Hawaii Five-O, NCIS, and even when the spotlight is on Fitz-Simmons on AOS. I love those two and they are awesome.

I guess its alright to correct me with these information, but nonetheless, that is the power of fan fiction. Its fiction and fan-made *me* , soooo... yeah. I guess correcting me won't be necessary because as writer I can practically break or create flaws according to the laws of physics or I don't even know but correct me if you want to. Because I am honestly interested of learning more of all of, this.

Why not?  I am informing you guys about this right now because I don't want a long author's note taking over the space in the next one, with the information corresponding to the next chapter.

There won't be a long author's note at the end. But there is one in the beginning, which is quite obvious.

And I have extended the cast, so you may check them out again!

Thanks. Okay, let's get it on with the chapter.)

~Steve's POV~

"Talk, Captain," Natasha demands an explanation as I grip on to a bar for balance while Clint and Natasha are piloting the quinjet. Stark just passes us in his Iron Man suit straight forward to the tower in Manhattan. We trail way slower behind him as we leave the helicarrier.

Anyways, I order, "to Manhattan you guys."

Natasha grunts, "no, the plan, Steve. Like how about the others? And shouldn't Amelia be riding with us or will she just teleport? Wait, why didn't we see her? Where is sh--"

"The others, Thor and Banner, will come. As we immediately land, help gather and evacuate the civilians just in case the portal is unleashed. If the Chitauri army starts entering Earth in waves, fight them off," I explain, Clint scoffing. Interrupting, "The Chita- what now?" Natasha and Clint stationed at the cockpit, flying as fast as the jet can bring us to our destination.

"Chitauri, Loki's army," I briefly add, "fight and evacuate the citizens is what we will do for a while. After that, await my further instructions depending on the current situation after."

He interrupts me again, "and sorry to interrupt, but Amelia?"

Natasha sighs as a pause occurs. "Amelia Vale, brunette, hazel-eyed, cyrokinetic and pyrokinetic user..." I start describing.

"I know her, cap." Clint declares while focused on the piloting. He sounded affirmative, which made me curious, "what?"

"Amelia Vale, in 2004, she has helped operated and tested this classified device for S.H.I.E.L.D, not a weapon really. I helped her train for the situation, Captain, almost serving as a evaluator and supervising officer combined. That's how I knew her," he explains, adding more. "And her parents are a famous bunch too." Interesting... I forgot I haven't really read her profile...