6; HELICARRIERS AND THE AVENGERS

Abbey hugged me so tightly, I felt like my whole skeleton is about to pop out like a pop tart out of the toaster

Abbey hugged me so tightly, I felt like my whole skeleton is about to pop out like a pop tart out of the toaster. Yeah, I decided to go with Nick's plan on cheering me up, therefore, I am on my way to a S.H.I.E.L.D base on a place called a helicarrier. Nick explained that it could turn invincible, it flies or floats in midair, and it's so huge that it holds a large base and all of those jets and rockets, practically everything. I am still curious, but I thought I would regret this decision, one way or another, because I am going to come with Nick Fury to help with Avengers Initiative, like how could I be any help with the Avengers? I would love to meet them, but still unsure of working with them. I may have these powers, but I guess I won't really need them. After all, I honestly have nothing to do but cry, eat, sleep, and stare at my mother's photo the whole time. This would ought to cheer me up, as what Nick said and thought.

"I'm gonna miss you so much," Abbey still hugged me tightly, like she is afraid to let me go.

"Abbey, it's going to be a couple of weeks," I assured her, she's starting to loose her grasp, "I'll come back. I mean, I hope. It would lift my spirits and cheer me up from the tragedy." I said the last sentence sarcastically, like how would you get cheered up just by helping a bunch of superheroes?

"I think you need this," she said it like she's always right, "but just think about it, probably save the world, do super-spy fighting and stuff. Probably even find a man." I scoffed, because the last part will definitely not happen. Also, she did gestures of her fighting and all that stuff, it was kinda funny.

"I don't need a man, yet." I am right, because I know a I am. Although on this 'mission trip', I am looking forward to meet the man that my mission when I was eighteen involved with. His full name is Steven Grant Rogers, and Nick told me that they finally found him thanks to some of my help. I mean I honestly don't think they needed my help, but that mission was so top secret and it was really memorable. His other alias is Captain America, sorry but I kinda think it's a cheesy name. His story is interesting and that mission was memorable, considering the fact that it was successful.

Steve Rogers was a laboratory experiment, sounded wrong but he kinda is, and because he was so frail, they thought 'hey, why not test the Super Soldier serum on this guy?' The Super Soldier serum heightens the human body's potential, practically making you run faster, or lift heavier things. And in the end, it was ultimately successful. I've witnessed it, but the story would be rather be told another time. When we arrive on that helicarrier, I sort of wish he won't recognize me due to that mission. He's a man out of time, after all.