Six mounths later

I slowly brushed my long hair, still not believing that this day has come already. I put down the hair brush and actually did my makeup, something I never do. I'm the only one not flipping their shit about this, and it's my day. My mom came into the my room, disrupting my music by adding the random yells that fill the lower level of my parents house.
Mom: I never thought I'd get to see my baby girl get married. You have grown up to be such a beautiful girl.
CC: You are the reason I am who I am.
Mom: Oh your father helped to, a bit.
         She started to curl my long hair, making perfect ringlets. When she was done I had fake, bright green daisies holding back my front strands of hair. I stood up from my old desk and pulled my beautiful white dress off its hanger and continued to put it on with my mothers help. I'm not a typical blushing bride, my wedding is in the woods, my dress is knee length, and I'm walking down the isle barefoot. I have daisies instead of roses, and my color is bright green to match the streak in my hair. My groom's best man is his 16 year old cousin instead of his best friend. After today I won't put my engagement ring in a box, but I'll wear it constantly because it has all the most important dates for us engraved on its band. All of this could have never happened if I never thought my mom was dead for most of my life, I never would have found love or friends that accept me. But having my mom share this day with me is only every little girls dream.

I walked down the isle made of cold damp earth, making me feel confident and loved. But when I saw him standing there waiting with his bright green tie and same old shaggy black hair, mad the world melt away. This is it, he's the one I'll spend my life with. The caroming passed by in a blur, soon I was kissing the man that was now my husband. I'm not a typical bride, and this was not a typical wedding. But it's mine and I'm happy with it no one can tell me otherwise. Cause in the end I married the man that I love, and I will always love him and his quirks.