Let me explain

(Please ignore 90% of this because it's irrelevant now that I'm rewriting the beginning of the 'first book' DO NOT LOOK ME UP ON DEVIANT ART!!!! THAT VERSION IS TRASH!!!)Ok so theirs a first part to this story, but I don't think anyone will read it because it's not my best work. So that no one is confused here's a summary of part one. Sensei's mom was a master of spinjitzu as well, he also has two sisters who are the gender bents of Wu and Garmadon. But I get more into depth later on. Their mom passed her powers on to the lady ninja, or the ninja's gender bents. CC is the leader and ninja of earth, Zoey is not a nindroid like some of you may think *cough cough* Brett * cough* she's the ninja of ice, Jessica is the ninja of lightning, and Kayli is the ice cream loving ninja of fire. If you loose track of the names and elements, I perposly made them have all corresponding first letter names for their male counterparts, other wise they wouldn't be gender bents. I got distracted, but Zillywho (homestucks get it) CC lost her mom when she was 13 and thought she was dead, but a girl she once knew hadn't let go of a grudge. The girls name is Shakisha (I did not pick the name, I had writers block and my friend thought of it) has the power to find someone's worst fear and turn it against them. And basically another Overlord turning Ninjago City dark happened. Cole and CC fall madly in love, as well as Zane and Zoey, and Kai and Kayli. Sensei brought both of the teams together to make them better and stronger spinjitzu masters, but he also made them stronger mentally and emotionally. He helped them find something worth fighting for, and a reason to never give up. In the end CC finds out her mom is not dead, so she looks long and hard for the one person who knows ware she is with no luck. She takes a break and becomes a teacher with the rest of the ninja. But in this part Cole finds a part of his past that comes back to bite him. But he never knew about it until know, and certainly never thought it would be paralyzed.

If you do want to read the first part, you can find it on deviantart.com. DONT LOOK ME UP PLEASE!!! or you can check out my other stories or their is a fanfic called Ninjago Love Triangle that is really good as well I did not write it but the person who did is very talented.