2 ✿

The people who were hit by Min and Iseul turned out to be Stray Kids, THE BAND STRAY KIDS! Min yelled, "OMG HAN! " when she realized that she had fallen on Han Jisung. I'M SO SORRY! I'm sorry I tripped and fell on you! Han said, "Ay, it's fine! Are you all right? Did you get injured? When Min was still lying on him on the ground, she rose up and asked, "Yes, Im sorry again, are you hurt somewhere?" "No, everything is fine; I'm fine."

Meanwhile Iseul was still absorbing the fact that she had fallen on her bias Bang Chan! (HELP) I finally broke the awkward pause between Iseul and Chan by saying, "That was interesting." Chan then snapped out of his thoughts and said, "Oh, I'm so sorry! Are you hurt? Iseul responded, "No, I should be the one apologizing; I'm fine! Please accept our apologies for the scene we made when we tripped over each other and landed on you. She then bowed. "The most important thing is that nobody got hurt!" Chan said. 

We suddenly heard shrieks and screams coming from the mall's end! It was a gang of girls talking over each other, asking, "Are those stray kids?" "Who are these 3 girls, exactly?" "Is that Chan?" "What's up with him talking to another girl?" "Han is my bias!" "Where is Seungmin?" The females began asking many questions before approaching them. I could tell from the expression on Han and Chan's face that they did not want to deal with fans at this time, so I told Iseul and Min to grab a member's hand and follow me. I grabbed another member's hand, but I couldn't see his face very clearly since he was wearing sunglasses, a mask, and a cap. Iseul grabbed Chan's hand, Min grabbed Han's and another member's hand. I yelled at them to follow me immediately, and they did. We hastily went down the stairs, passed through an exit, and arrived in a parking lot as the girls chased after us. We went and hid behind the large wall after I turned to see where we could hide.

I hid for 20 minutes before peeking behind the wall to check for any girls , but there was no sign of them, so I assured the others that they were safe.

Min's Pov:

This is just amazing! I looked over the other member I was holding hands with and noticed that he was getting quite hot, so he immediately took off his hat, mask, and sunglasses. I don't know which member he is, though.Lee Minho was revealed to be the member i was holding hands with. MY BIAS! Inside, my fangirl heart was screaming. I literally felt my face heat up. In person, he appears to be really attractive. I'm going to die any second, I swear. When Minho saw that I was looking at him, he said, "Hi, I'm Lino!" Kansahamida for saving us!" I melted to the ground. He is so cute i swear i am gonna die peacefully tonight! Hello, Lino! I exclaimed. "I'm Sang Min, but call me Min!" I'm shocked I didn't stutter!!!!!!

Y/N's Pov:

I asked the person whose hand I was holding, "So...are you gonna show me your face or..?," as I turned to face them. "Are you that eager to find out which member I am?" the member asked me "Well obviously, I'm not doing these K-pop quizzes on quotev you know?" I said. Laughing, he said, "I like you." My face started to heat up, although I'm not sure if that wasn't just my fangirl heart or something else. "Thank you, now can you show me your face?" He took off his cap, sunglasses, and mask, and it was indeed my bias.KIM MF SEUGMIN. I would have died and gone to heaven if I could have done so in this situation (JAJJAJAKSAKLKSKAL)

"Were you expecting someone else or?" Seungmin said

"Nope not at all" I smiled as he smiled back at me

"𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝" 𝙷𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍

3rd Person Pov:

Meanwhile, Iseul and Chan were talking about projects and computers cause that's what old people talk about, and everyone was talking with each other....

A/N

Hey guys this is the second part of this story hope you like it! 

i swear i melted while writing this 

Word count: 717