4 ✿

A/N: This chapter might be a little confusing since i switched povs several times!

Y/N's pov:

Minho began pushing the button that closes the elevator doors as Seungmin pushed me to the elevator. Everyone was talking over one other, so even though Min was shouting at him to stop, he couldn't hear her. Minho closed the elevator as fans rushed at it. and the elevator moved... Oh shit, its happening.I started to shiver and felt dizzy.My heart raced in my ears, and my breathing became more rapid.

"Y/N? Can you hear me?? Y/N?? Are you okay??" Seungmin asked me.

"I can't...I can't breathe." I inhaled quickly, grabbing my chest as I leaned against the handrail.

Seungmin's pov:

"What's going on?" I asked Y/N as I watched her gasping like a fish out of water.

Y/N's pov:

I fell down on my knees hoping that I would finally gain oxygen but it didn't work. 

3rd person pov:

Seungmin immediately kneeled next to her trying to calm her down, but Y/N couldn't... "GUYS! GUYS! Anyone? HELP ME!" Everyone looked directly at Seungmin who was holding Y/N in his arms as she was trying to breathe. Immediately kneeling in front of her, Iseul exclaimed, "Y/N! "Look at me!"

"Anyone explain?? What the fuck is happening??" Seungmin was screaming at the girl as he was holding Y/N in his arms. "Seungmin Language!" Chan shouted back, Seungmin rolled his eyes at him. Everyone started going crazy, so Chan had to shut them up by shouting "EVERYONE SHUT UP!" The elevator was dead silent, exept for Y/N who was still trying to breathe. "HAN YOU GOT THE BAG RIGHT?" "Yea I do!" Han blurted, "I put a water bottle inside of it, search for it!". While Han was searching for the water bottle, Min and Iseul were trying to keep Y/N calm, while Seungmin was holding her...

"I found the water bottle!!" Han rushed to where Seungmin was holding Y/N, Seungmin snatched the water bottle from Han's hands and slowly started pouring water into Y/N's mouth.

Seungmin's pov:

"Common Y/N drink..." I thought to myself.

Y/N began to settle down, and her breathing returned to normal, thank god..

 I looked down at her, admiring her Dark and haunting, yet warm and welcoming brown eyes, oh and her heart shaped lips. From her cheeks to her rosy lips, I cant help but stare at her beauty.. wait what am I thinking? Seungmin what are you thinking?! Oh my god I should shut up I'm such a weirdo. 

"Hey," was all I could get out of my mouth

Y/N's pov:

"Hey," Seungmin softly said. Wait.. where am i? I looked over and I saw I was being held by Seungmin, and everyone was staring at us! Oh my god, I quickly got up from Seungmin's arms and bowed to him "Oh my god im so sorry" "No its fine calm down you'll get another panic attack." Seungmin laughed I could feel my face heating up, oh my god im so embarrassed, "Girl stop bowing its not your fault" "Yea.." Chan said "Nothing serious happened which is a good thing" Changbin said "Okay uh guys sorry to interrupt yall conversation but where do we go now?" Minho asked

"I don't know" Min said, "fine ill press a random botton then" Minho exclaimed "MINHO NO WAI-" Before Han even finished his sentence Minho pressed a random botton and the elevator started going up...until it stopped, huh? Did we arrive already? "Uh guys whats happening?" Felix asked. The lights started flickering and the elevator started making noises "What the fuck?" Iseul wisphered "YAH WHATS HAPPENING?" Jeongin screamed.

3rd person pov:

The lights turned off, Seungmin quickly grabbed Y/N's hand hoping that she wont get another panic attack, which gladly she didn't thanks to him. Minho grabbed Min and stood infront of her, "Yah you know if the elevator falls down, im still gonna get injured and I might even die? So like theres no point standing infront of me." Min said which caused Han and Changbin to snicker, which led Minho to glare at them. Meanwhile Iseul and Chan were trying to keep everyone calm, and they were trying to calm themselves. (LOL TYPICAL OLD PEOPLE)

The next thing they realized was they were stuck in the elevator.

A/N: 57 views for this story! Thank you guys so much!! ill make sure ill start updating more often, since im almost done with school <3 This is the longest chapter i have done so far oml. 

Words: 736