14 ✿

"Beep! Do not touch my girl!"

Just then, I saw Chan running behind Seungmin and grabbing him tightly so he wouldnt beat Kai any further.

I stood there watching them, shocked by what was happening.

Kai got up from the floor, trying to hit Seungmin but Chan immediately stood between them so they would stop. I didn't know what to do, so I called Minho and told him what was happening.

Minho's Pov:

"Are you sure they're going to be okay Hyung?" Han asked me as we were laying on the couch, our phones in our hands.

"Well, I hope so" I shrugged as I continued scrolling through Instagram. After a minute or so, Y/N suddenly started calling me....

"It's Y/N" I said as Han looked at me with a worried expression

"Y/N?" I said. I was hearing people swearing and arguing, that's when I heard two familiar voices. Chan and Seungmin.

"Y/N what's happening?! Why are Chan and Seungmin arguing?!" I said as I stood up

"Minho, please come..." Y/N said

"Y/N is everything okay over there?" I asked because her voice didn't say so.

"Nothings okay. Come quick." With that I heard her scream and she hung up the call. I called her 2 times but she wasn't responding.

"Han..we've got a problem" I said as I looked down at him.

"What? Why? What's wrong? Is everything okay?"

"GET THE CAR KEYS!"

"Chan and Seungmin took them! What's happening!? Explain please!"

"They're in trouble. Call the staff now."

The staff luckily had his own car, so he gave me his keys so we can use it and we did.

Y/N's Pov

Before I could even finish and hang up with Minho's call, Kai pushed me hard, which caused me to drop my phone, breaking it into pieces and falling to the ground, injuring my elbow. I yelled out in pain as I looked up, seeing what was happening, knowing I couldn't do anything about it.

Chan was getting involved with the fight, he wasnt strong enough to stop them from actually attacking and beating each other, i knew it wasnt going to end well, thats when I saw Minho and Han rushing to where we were, Minho pushed Kai to the other side and prevented him from attacking Seungmin, while Chan did the same with Seungmin.

Han raced over to me as soon as he saw my damaged phone and my injured elbow.

"Are you okay?!" With his other hand resting on my shoulder, he knelt in front of me, holding my damaged elbow and expressing concern.

I just nodded a no trying not to cry, it was very frustrating for me to be in this situations, since I really hated fights and argues. I don't like loud noises.

"You're okay, you're safe now, they stopped don't worry, let's get you to the car" Han said with a soft smile on his face as he helped me get up and brought me back to the car. He sat down next to me int he back seat holding my hand and stroking it in circles....

Minho's Pov

"Are you two out of your minds or what?!" As I yelled at them both.

"Who are you to interfere in my buisness?" Kai shot back at me, and I wasn't going to let that get away with me. Chan just put his hand on my shoulder, telling me not to cause any more trouble.