11 ✿

A/N: before reading this chapter I just want to make things clear! This is just a story and I'm not trying to send hate towards any idol! In fact I love all the Kpop idols especially exo!

Seungmin's pov:

As we were parking there, we saw paparazzis and fans all over the entrance. shit, I knew this was a bad idea.

"Fuck!" I said

"Seungmin, language!" Chan said

"What are we supposed to do now?" Jeongin asked

"I told you there were going to be fans and paparazzis but you didn't care!" I said shouting at Y/N. I didn't mean to scream at her omg.

"Yah! Lower your voice when talking to me!" YN fought back

"Guys just shut up will you?!" Iseul screamed

"Y'all are acting as an old married couple right now which is making me sick" Min added pretending to vomit.

"Were going down, wether you like it or not!" Iseul added

"But the scandal is gonna get bigger!"

"Fuck this scandal bro!"

"No you can't say that, this is serious, we might eventually fire them from their own job because we wanted to have fun. They might even go on a hiatus, which I dont want to experience this again cause two years ago Hyunjin went on one. So please I don't want to ruin someone's job, just to have fun." Y/N said

"Fine"

That's the Y/N I know, I looked at her and gave her a small smile which she didn't return, was she still mad at me?

"Can't you call Jongwoon, and ask him if he has another entrance? Or can he at least shoo the fans and paparazzis away?"

"I'll see, let me text him"

About a minute later, Chan jumped up on his seat

"Chan Hyung you good?" Han asked

"He replied!"

"He said he can get us through the back of the building, what do y'all say?"

"Alright"

"But we need to be extra careful"

Everyone started getting out the van, and as I got out I waited for Y/N, so I can help her which surprisingly she accepted, although she didn't say a thank you. Why am I even helping her? Why do I care? What's wrong with me?! There's no way I like her! No way! I brushed my thoughts off and joined the others.

3rd person pov:

All of them eventually saw the entrance behind the building, and saw Jungwon waiting for them, they said hi and eventually got in the party!

YN's pov:

God Seungmin got on my nerves, why would he shout at me like that! I told Chan that I was going to the bar and he said to be careful. I went and sat on a stool and ordered an orange juice since I don't usually drink. As I was waiting, some dude came up and sat beside me which I reckon it was Kai from exo. I'm still trying to process that I met Stray Kids, and now I'm in a party that was being held by Enhypen, damn I'm living the wattpad life right now (girl you are in a wattpad story).

TW!! SA || Harmful scene, Violence

"Hey pretty girl" Kai said

"Uhh hi?"

"Are you a kpop idol? Cause I've never seen you on the screen or debut"

"I- uh"

"It's okay if you broke in here without anyone knowing, I'll make sure I'll hide you well upstairs"

"Uh no thanks I'm good here"

"Oh come on! You're no fun! Let's go!" He grabbed my wrist and dragged me along with him upstairs

I have a bad feeling about this shit.

He then opened a room which I knew instantly what was going to happen. I'm not gonna go through this again I don't want too go through this!

"Stop! Leave me alone!" I tried to get off his grip, but instead he threw me on the bed, and got on top of me. He started kissing my neck while I was trying to push him off. I felt helpless, tears started to fill my eyes as I knew that this wasnt gonna end well. When he stopped, he slowly started undressing me when suddenly;

"GET OFF HER YOU PERVERT!" We both looked at the door and saw Seungmin standing there.

"S-seungmin?" I felt relieved, I pushed Kai who was now standing, and ran and hugged Seungmin, "Don't leave me please" I said between my sobs "I will never leave you Y/N" he said as he started caressing my back. Suddenly my vision got blurry and all I could see is black. I heard Seungmin's voice shouting at Chan to come upstairs, and with that all I could see is pitch black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up at the sun beaming in my eyes through my curtains, all the memories of yesterday came flushing back. I looked around the room I was sleeping in and realized I was in the skz home. I looked beside me and saw Seungmin, still wearing his suit and tie while sleeping on the chair. God I could admire him all day and night, he looks so pretty. Who could hate him? Who has the heart too? How can I still be mad at him when he saved me yesterday? I can't thank him enough. I then saw his eyes opening which made me blush, what? Why am I blushing?

"You're awake" I said

"Good morning"

"Hello"

"Are you feeling better?"

"I guess"

"Hey about yesterday-"

"Don't worry about yesterday, I'm just relieved that nothing happened to you."

"Yea all thanks to you, really"

"I'm not gonna leave Kay?"

"I'm sorry about yesterday, I was acting like a bitch towards you but all you wanted was to protect me..."

"I'm also sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean to act like your dad or scream at you."

I looked at him and smiled which he gave me a smile back,

"Thank you..." I teared up and he could see that I was on the verge of crying so he immediately pulled me into a hug,

the hug:

"I'm always gonna be here to protect you, no matter what

"I'm always gonna be here to protect you, no matter what."

To be continued...

A/N: I really hope you guys are enjoying my story! This was my first ever story, sorry if the TW part made you uncomfortable, I don't mean to send any hate to the idol that was mentioned in the TW, instead I love him, but I couldn't think of anyone else so I just put him up 😭 sorry to all my Kai and Exo fans!