3 ✿

3rd Person pov:

The third wheeler Changbin decided to speak up when the three lovers were in the middle of a conversation , "I don't mean to interrupt y'all lovebirds but like people are staring at us, and in their place I would stare too because we probably look like a criminal gang hiding behind this wall."

Chan paused, then said, "Uh, so basically we are kind of new here...and we don't know this city very well since we barely go here." "Yea, we never go without our staff members, but since we're all by ourselves right now, yea." Hyunjin continued. We're basically here in Busan to film an SKZ code, Seungmin added. "Surprise! Looks like you 3 are the first one to know that were filming an skz code." said Lee Know. Okay, but we're a little behind schedule because I told the staff we'd be back at the house by 2 p.m., but it's already 1:40 p.m., Chan said.

What you guys are saying is that y'all should leave, then? Lee Know responded, "Yea..because were late," when Min questioned him. You guys can follow me out of this shit hole, I said. Seungmin looked at me with a gloomy expression.."What?" I asked him, "Nothing." He replied coldly to me. This man is weird...

Once we were all standing, I motioned for them to follow me to the exit, where I asked "Yall want to go up the stairs or the elevator??" Min and Iseul gave me anxious looks. So basically...one of the phobias i have is claustrophobia, which means that I am afraid of enclosed spaces like elevators and rooms without windows. They gave me these stares because of this, and I responded with a "its fine" grin.

I heard Min saying, "I think it's better if we go up the stairs because this elevator looks abandoned or something,"The girls happened to be in our path as we went up the stairs, so we had no choice but to either get caught and leave the girls to stray kids or take the elevator. My wrist was abruptly grabbed by Seungmin, who then pulled me into the elevator...

Shit.

355 words

A/N sorry this is a short chapter! Ive been busy with school!