19 ✿

Seungmin's pov:

I grabbed Y/N's hand as we both entered JYP's office. The atmosphere was so uncomfortable for both of us.

"Both of you, have a seat" JYP said as he himself sat down and grabbed a file. I looked at Y/N as we both sat down.

3rd person pov:

Seungmin and Y/N were waiting axiously for JYP to start talking.

"So, Seungmin, Y/N?" They both said yes

"Would you like to explain what happened in Busan?"

"Sir, nothing happened, Y/N and her friends just helped us get away from the fans, thats all"

"What happened with Kai from Exo then?"

"Oh, that's my fault" Y/N said as she was cut off

"That's Kai's fault, Y/N was trying her best to take the articles down because Kai was behind the articles of him and Y/N"

"Why did you hit him then? Do you realize you put the company at risk to get sued? His company can press charges on us."

"Yeah, but what would you if you saw an asshole laying a hand on your friend?"

JYP was left shocked, "Mr JYP, I was trying to take the articles but things got out of hand.."

"You put the whole company at risk Y/N, how are you gonna change and take the articles down now? You shouldnt have comforted him"

"After he sexually harassed me? No way" Y/N said as she stood up

"Please drop the attitude,"

"I will drop my attitude once you stop interrupting me, sir"

Seungmin couldn't help but laugh silently at Y/N's savage response

"Is this how you talk to elders?" JYP stood up

"I thought I was talking to a child, sorry" Y/N mumbled which Seungmin heard.

"Y/N" Seungmin called not hiding his laugh as he signalled her to sit back down.

JYP sighed as he continued speaking, "As I was saying, you shouldn't have gotten into a fight"

"Though I took my decision, and made up my mind."

"I think its best to let you Seungmin go on a hiatus so the articles get taken down, and its for the best if you both lose contact for now."

"and what if we don't lose contact..?" Seungmin asked

"Then, well have to take the right measurments." JYP grabbed the file again and placed it infront of them

"The hiatus paper is inside the file, it has all you need to know, and you should sign it. Take your time, and I'll leave you two it alone. Once youre done call me" JYP stood up and left them both alone.

"That was a savage response you had there, you know?"

Y/N chuckled, "I got the attitude from the best"

"Who?"

"You"

"Oh"

They both looked at each other and laughed. Seungmin grabbed the file and opened it,

"Intresting," Seungmin said as he looked at the paper again.

"I'm sorry" Y/N said as Seungmin grabbed her hand again,

"How many times do I have to tell you it's not your fault"

"Still.."

"It's just a paper" Seungmin said as he signed it