~20~

A/N: This chapter will include more POV from Jungkook's side! this chapter was supposed to be the last chapter in my original story but I want to make it a bit longer than what I initially made it so that it can be more interesting and fun for you guys!! thank you please let me know what bts member you want me to write about next! I began to write about Taehyung since he's the second youngest (I was going by age order) but idk if ppl are rlly feeling my plot for Taehyung story cuz it's really heavily influenced by like weed and idk how y'all feel about that LOL. so if u do like it and want me to continue that plot let me know if not I will change it up for taehyung!! Love you guys thank you for the support and continue commenting and voting it really let's me know you guys like my spicy writing !! <3

________________________________

Jungkook's POV:
Ivy had been sleeping for around 30 minutes now, as much as I loved Ivy sleeping on top of me my body was starting to feel numb from not moving. I began to slowly move from under her grasp, being careful of not waking her up. After successfully doing so I stared at her beauty while she slept for a few seconds before I decided to head up stairs to shower and freshen up. I wanted to surprised Ivy today with something nice. Although shes technically the one paying for her own treat since she will not let me do any type of work ever since i've been under her care. Although I still told her I'd offer to help her clean around the house and do any tough labors that my lady may need help with. She does give me my own separate money to use so I decided to use that money to treat her to something nice. Ivy always had this guard up on being the one taken care of. Though I can't blame her she grew up fending for herself as a child. It's hard to get out of habits you developed. But I will convince her to let herself be loved and appreciated without giving anything in return..

I first stopped at my room grabbing a nice set of clothes, something nicely suited on my legs since she seemed to be so fond of my thighs. I mean what can I say? I don't work them out until failure for no reason... I want my lady to love my body the way I love hers...
~
I grabbed some black fitted pants with a nice wine colored button up and some nice versace underwear to show off later tonight. I was planning on taking Ivy to a nice picnic at one of my favorite parks. It's so beautiful I just know she'd be amazed by the scenery. I also wanted to take her to this amazing event that happens every first Friday of the month. I had been meaning to do this today since it so happened to be the first Friday of the month. I always liked going by myself to see all the wonderful things people have to sell and just enjoy the atmosphere of being in public with people just enjoying themselves. Though this time I get to share the experience with such a wonderful woman.

Then later on I want to take her to a nice secluded cabin that I had rented out for us. It's a beautiful area surrounded by nature, I know Ivy would love it. Her house is beautifully decorated to express how much she has a liking for nature and animals. Ivy tells me how much she loves animals but she would feel cruel having animals living in her home knowing they should be out in their natural environments. I think that's cute. I just hope she genuinely  enjoys the day I have planned out for her. The only problem is packing her things, I just hope I don't forget anything of hers that she would really want to have on our stay.

Before I begin to get ready for our date I have to pack both of our suitcases and put them into the car without Ivy finding out. Let's hope I can be quiet enough where she won't wake up. Ivy is somewhat of a heavy sleeper but I'm sure a loud noise will definitely wake her up. I quickly went downstairs and grabbed our suitcases from the garage without making any noise. I head back upstairs and into Ivy's room and grabbed all of her essentials and put them into a smaller bag where all of her personal hygiene products would go, I tried to take a minimal amount of things so she won't notice as easily. I closed that up and grabbed the suitcase I had brought in from the garage and began to put whatever outfits I could assume Ivy would want to wear for our trip. It won't be a long trip so I didn't want to overpack for her. I'm sure she'll be a bit disappointed that she didn't get to pick out her outfits for the day time or for our date. But she won't be disappointed in what I picked out for her to wear for out time together tonight...

~~~~

A/N : I hope you guys somewhat enjoy this chapter since it's in Jungkook's pov but i'm just trying to make the ending of this story a little more interesting!!! Thank you so much for the support I appreciate every single one of you guys :))) Sorry it took me so long to update this story i've been busy!!!