~6~

*skip boring photoshoot*
(warning: things get a little Intense. Like barely lol)

I was exhausted after the photoshoot, it took HOURS to finish up. All I wanted was to get back home, take a relaxing shower, head to bed and cuddle with Kookie.
As I drove I thought of the many things I could do to tease Kookie, fully have him under my control... a smirk appeared onto my face as my mind started to filled with lascivious thoughts, maybe i'd try them out tonight...
I arrived at the front gates of my house, waiting for them to open up. I entered and parked into the garage. I grabbed my things, unlocked the door and went inside. I dropped my purse onto the floor and then locked the door.
"Kookie im home love!!"
No response.
I decided to head upstairs to check if he was in his room since he's no where to be seen on the first floor. I walked to his room and opened the door, dark and no one in there. I then entered my room to see a sleeping Kookie. I almost wanted to go and cuddle him but I had to shower and get ready for bed before I could.
I took my heels off to avoid waking kookie up when I enter the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom, shut the door slowly and started undressing, then throwing my dirty clothes into the hamper. I turned the shower on and waited for the water to turn warm.
I touched the water to feel if it was warm then got in after feeling the warm liquid on my hand. As the warm water hit my body I let out a small moan as the water felt good on my body. I lathered my hair with shampoo and then conditioned after washing the shampoo off. After fully washing my hair I squirted body wash onto my sponge and then scrubbed my body. "~ahh~" another small moan came out my mouth.

As much as I usually let out small noises when i'm showering because of how good the water feels, I wanted to see if the noises I was making would intrigue my baby boy into coming to see my teasing.
I continued to wash my body with the soap caressing my whole body with it until there were soapy suds all over me.

"That has to be the hottest thing I've ever seen."

I looked around for the person who just spoke to see Kookie sitting on the side of the bathtub looking at me with lustful, sinful eyes. Seeing him there led me to seductively wash myself , touching my breasts and my whole body as Kookie stared at me. The idea of him staring at me while I showered rlly turned me on.
"Those moans that came out of your mouth were music to my ears but next time I want to be the one causing them."
"Oh really baby? Those lips that you licked make me hungry but next time I want to be the one licking them." I smirked at him as I continued to wash the soap off my body, I then turned the shower off and began drying myself with my towel.
His eyes widened. I let out a laugh and walked past him into the room and walked to the dresser looking for a pair of panties. I got a black pair like always, dropped my towel seductively and put them on.
"Mmm~ Noona you're such a tease."
"Wait until I really tease baby."
I bent over and opened a drawer to grab one of my long t-shirts to put over my shivering body. After putting it on I felt Kookie pushing his body onto me from behind. He grabbed my hips and laid his chin on my shoulder. I can feel his breathe on my neck. Before I could say anything I felt wetness on my neck, he was sucking my neck..
I didn't want to be submissive so I quickly turned around and pushed him on to the bed, getting on top of him.
"Now look love, Im the dominant one. You do as I please or I will have to punish you and you don't want that hm?"
"Wow Noona if you talk like that to me all the time I'll let you dom me whenever"
"No you won't let me, I will dom you whenever I want... but right now I feel like cuddling, I'm tired baby."
"Whatever you want Noona." He smiled at me. I laid on to him then moved to the side and wrapped my arms around his waist.
"You know Kookie we haven't even talked about us at all I genuinely want to get to know you love." I said as I ran my fingers through his hair.
" ask whatever Noona, my life has never been interesting."
"I'm sure there has to be something.."
"No, not really.. I lived in an orphanage all my life, never got adopted, after turning 18 I had no where to go so  I started working at a grocery store, after a while I stumbled upon the Noona website after 3 years of working at the grocery store and decided I wanted a Noona to take care of me, I stumbled upon a few but none of them caught my attention as much as you did so I decided to let you take care of me Ivy."

"Ah my Kookie, it sounds like you led a rough life.. But all that changes from now on. You will live in your happiest state as long as I'm alive baby." I kissed him on the cheek

"But your story is somewhat similar to mine which is crazy to me!  I lived in an orphanage too, my parents adopted me when I was around twelve or thirteen as my mother was infertile. My teenage years were rough in the orphanage though, I was very mistreated until I got adopted. Once I got adopted a lot changed. My adoptive parents cared for me like I was their own child and I really appreciate them."
"That'd besides the point though I just want to talk about how weird my real name sounds coming out of your mouth, I prefer Noona my name is very weird."
"I like your name it's very unique. I wish I had a unique name like yours" he chuckled
"You have a unique name love, never heard of someone named Jungkook" I smiled
"Noona my name is so whatever, I've heard plenty of other cooler names." he laughed
"I like your name a lot, I'm going to love screaming it when you pleasure me...Jungkook"