~8~

Warning ⚠️: intense!
Kookie kissed me all over my area and began to slowly caress it with his tongue. I let out a loud moan as I felt Kookie inserting his tongue into my core. It felt amazing. He spread my legs open with his big veiny hands, working magic with his tongue. He gripped my thighs hard, he found my clit and began to rapidly move his tongue up and down on it. I let out loud moans at the pleasure I was receiving. Kookie knew how to give good head. He then inserted one finger, quickly moving on to two. He began to insert them in and out slowly and then increased his speed. My moans were unstoppable. He curled his fingers, hitting my G- spot. I let out a loud moan and gripped on to his hair with my hands. Bucking my hips up and around as he continued to eat me out and finger me.
"Mmm guess I found your G-spot Noona now I know where to pleasure you." He said with a husky voice.
"Ahhhh~~ Jungkook keep going, Noona really likes that."
"Calling me by my first name really turns me on Noona." Kookie continued to lick and finger me at the same time, it felt so good that he was leading me to my climax so early. Kookie was so good with his hands and mouth.
"Oh my good Kookie fuckkk~~ Noona needs to make you do this more often.." I squealed and gripped on to the sheets as I felt my climax approaching. Soon enough my legs started shaking and I released on to his mouth. He sucked up all the juices before he fell on top of me and hugged me.
"Kookie I cant tell even tell you how good that felt." I said almost out of breath
"Only the best for my Noona" he said as he scooted up and kissed my cheek.
"Now baby, how about we rest for a little then we can go out wherever you want" I smiled at him

"Really Noona? Okayyy, let's take a nap then."

"You're such a sweetheart, I love that about you"

"Then there's that arousing side of you that makes me lose all of my dominance.." I thought in my head.
Kookie grabbed me and cuddled me as big spoon and soon enough we fell asleep.
I had awakened and now the sun was beginning to mellow down as the night started to approach. Kookie was still asleep, his snores coming from beside me. I left his embrace to grab my phone and check the time.
"Only 5:30?" I decided to freshen up and wash up and then wake Kookie up to see if he still wanted to go out somewhere. I grabbed my clothes and went to take a shower while he slept.  After around 30 minutes I got out of the shower and changed into some casual clothing,  some shorts and a tank top. I dried my hair with my hair dryer and did my skincare before I headed into my room to wake up Kookie.

"Hey baby?" I said with a light tone
"Mmm..?"
"Hey do you still wanna go somewhere?"
His eyes slowly fluttered, I repeated my question to him again as he wasn't full awake yet.
"Sure Noona." He said in a raspy voice as he rubbed his eyes. His voice sounded so sexy and husk.
"Well let's get ready then love." I hugged him and shook him a little to try to wake him up. As a response he let out a deep laugh. He laid his head on my shoulder. I started to caress his hair and let him rest there until he fully woke up. After a few minutes he got up and made his way to his room to grab something to wear. I decided I would wear black skin tight dress and a pair of glittery heels, because tonight it was time to get fucked up..