~4~

As my eyes slowly fluttered open I can feel myself surrounded in human warmth. Kookie was only in shorts now. I can feel his wide back with my hands, it felt silky going over the skin. I caressed the skin in circles until I rested my head back on Kookie's shoulder. It felt so nice having someone to cuddle with. I cant remember the last time I felt so warm inside. I didn't want to get up. As I laid there I left small kisses on Kookie's neck. I felt like I was taking the caregiver thing a little to fast. I stopped the kisses and went back to the same position I was in.
"Noona..more kisses.."
My eyes went from half opened to wide open as I heard the soft words coming out of Kookie's mouth. This whole time he was awake.
"Oh you want more my love?"
"Mhm Noona.."
He then hugged me tighter his whole body taking over mine.
I left more kisses all over since he seemed to enjoy them. I closed my eyes again and fell asleep again.
~
I woke up still surrounded by warmth. I looked over at the clock on my nightstand, it was already 1 in the afternoon. I usually never sleep in this late. Kookie was still in a very deep sleep state, small snores leaving his mouth. I decided to slowly sneak out of his arms and go down to the kitchen. I successfully accomplished my mission and went downstairs to make a cup of black coffee.
After brewing the cup of coffee I headed up upstairs and walked into my room as quiet as possible, grabbed my laptop and headed back downstairs. I opened it up and catched up on any recent political news. I then looked at my schedule for today and saw that I had a last minute scheduled photoshoot appointment for a magazine today. I started panicking as I realized I needed to start prepping quickly so I made Kookie some simple eggs and bacon for breakfast. (More like brunch.) I then rushed upstairs to the room and then quietly entering to see a still sleeping kookie. I slowly tip-toed to the closet and removed my clothes leaving me in my under garments.

"Mm.. Noona that thong looks good on you but it would be much better if it was on the floor."

I heard a husky voice say. I swiftly turned around to see a kookie leaning on the side of the closet smirking. I quickly covered myself with a robe.
"Ahh.. heh. I thought you were still asleep.."
"Noona, you don't have to be shy with me soon enough I'll be the one removing that thong" he then walked away going downstairs. I was left in shock. It had only been one day since he had gotten here and he was already being so bold. I didn't know how to feel about the situation. I wouldn't let myself get dominated that easily. I notice that Kookie loves teasing me so I think my plan of vengeance is to tease him back....