~5~

(This is edited so all the words I used are correct and were meant to be used. Thank you!)

My plan for vengeance is to dress a little revealing today.
"Oh babyboy you won't be ready for this.." I whispered to myself.
As I rummaged through my closet I tried to find the best dress I could. I found a black, glittery dress. One of my favorites for teasing.. it usually sent all the men who've seen me in it to lust heaven. I can read their sinful eyes, not that I didn't enjoy the looks..
Since I had a photo shoot I decided I'd take it in this since it my choice of clothing for the photo shoot. I paired it with glittery stilettos and gleaming jewelry. My hair, silky and smooth like me and makeup, extra like me. After doing all that, surprisingly Kookie is no where to be seen or heard so I grabbed my bag full of my essentials and headed downstairs to tell him I'd be leaving for a couple of hours. As I walked down Kookie came into my view, he was sitting on a stool eating at the kitchen island. He glanced up as he heard the echoing noise of my stilettos hitting the dark wood of the stairs. As I made eye contact with him his eyes got wider, breaking contact with my eyes and eyeing me up and down.
"Hey baby" I smiled innocently
"I have a photo shoot today... after I finish then I can go up and down on you just like your eyes like to when you stare at me in my pretty black thong." I let out a low, sinful chuckle and kissed his neck before heading out to the garage. I didn't give him a chance to react to my teasing before I left to the photo shoot.
Vengeance plan completed...