~13~

Kookie and I had fun all night, If it wasn't for the club playing music we would've definitely been heard. I have to say that's probably the first time I've had so much pleasure in my entire life. As tmi as it sounds, no other sex session has been as good as this one. Kookie really understood my body's needs in a short amount of time which made everything 10x better. I thought I would be in doubt later on about taking care of Kookie but so far he's the one taking care of me. Of course I enjoyed it but like I've said I like to be the dominating one.. and so far im not really living up to my role...
~
After spending the night at the club, we snuck out the back door to avoid any attention from the few people who would be there. We got into the car, Kookie decided to drive again. We left the clubs grounds and headed back to the house. I felt so sore after all the rounds I may not even have a vagina anymore. But I can't deny that it was really good. I kept thinking about Jungkook dominating me and I really liked it. I'd be up to do again any time. What am I thinking? Did I really just say that? I shook my head at my thoughts. With one session kookie took over that fast? This is unreal. Am I really falling for him this fast? I looked at him staring at his features. Why wouldn't I fall for him he's a living angel. He looked at me and I gave him a small smile.
"Noona why are you staring at me? Is there something on my face?"

"No Kookie you're just so perfect..."