~14~

"Noona don't say that you're making me blush..." he giggled.
I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I can see his cheeks turning a slight tint of red. It made me smile how easily I affected him. "Do you want anything quick to eat? Maybe some fast food? Street food?"
"I can go for a full course meal right. So would you like to come over here and let me eat you?"
"Sorry baby only I make the calls."
"That's not how it looked last night." He smirked. I tuned as bright as a beet.
"So do you want some Mickey D's haha.." I said trying to dismiss his comment.
~
We picked up some food, I got an iced coffee while Kookie got a shake, chicken nuggets, French fries, and a burger. I guess my baby was hungry.
~
We arrived at home and Kookie and I sat down. He ate his food while I sat there watching TV to keep him company. Before he devoured all of it I left upstairs to plan my revenge from yesterday. I walked into my closet, putting in my code to access a secret door my clothes hid behind them. I grabbed a silky, black blind fold, a vibrator, a cock ring, and a little extra something, some handcuffs.
~
I changed into a black with burgundy lacy lingerie outfit to make Jungkook's mouth drool and eyes sparkle. I put a robe over it before I laid in bed waiting for Kookie to come up.
~
After a while Kookie came up, washed up and laid down next to me. "So Noona what do you wanna do?" he told me as he scratched his head and plopped on to the bed next to me.

  "I think I have something in mind.."

I stood up in front of the bed and took my robe off, dropping it on the floor. Jungkooks mouth was wide open as he stared at me.
"Noo..." before he could speak I shushed him and slowly climbed on him. I leaned in, kissing him and inserting tongue. Before the kiss got too heated I grabbed his arms pushing them down and handcuffing them to the sides of the headboard. Luckily kookie didn't have a shirt on or I'd be ripping that off right now. I started to put the blindfold on him.
"Noona what are you doing?"
"Do you trust me?"
"I.."
"Answer me, do you trust Noona?" I said harshly
"Yes, Noona."
After those words I tied him and left the room. I went down stairs and grabbed a few cubes of ice. I went back to the room to find Kookie clearly sexually frustrated. He had a hard core boner and was panting.
"Noona please touch me.. you cant handcuff me in a sexy outfit and leaveee" he whined
I climbed back on to the bed rubbing his bulge softly.

"Don't worry baby Noonas back"

Jungkook let out a small moan. I placed an ice cube into my mouth before I slowly kissed his chest, the coldness of the ice cube making connection with his chest, immediately making Kookie flinch.
"Ah Noona what is this?" He moaned out
"Shhh baby.."
I left love marks on his chest before finally getting to the best part. I pulled his shorts and boxers down before I grabbed his dick, I put it into my mouth swirling the ice on it.
"Ahhh~ Noona.."
I continued to swirl the cube and suck on his dick. Kookie moaned and moved around at the sensation of the ice cube. After it melted, it was time to began the real fun. I grabbed his dick and slid the cock ring I had prepared for him down on it.
"AHhh mMmm Noona" he started to shake a little trying to break free.
"Sorry babyboy but you deserve this punishment after disobeying me." I removed his blindfold and stared at him intensely.
"Did you disobey Noona? Yes or no.?"
"Yes Noona.." he moaned out
"Who is the dominant?"
"You Noona~"
"Good boy. But... your punishment isn't over."
I started to undress my self slowly, his eyes staring all over.
"Do you like this kookie? Do you want to touch me? Do you want to be inside of me? Do you want to feel me tightening around you?" I turned around to show him what he wanted. Touching myself all over to really tease him.
"Noona let me fuck you..~"
Not answering his question I grabbed a vibrator I had brought before I slowly played with it and lathered it up a bit with my saliva right in front of Kookie. Kookie gave me the fiercest eyes of anger and discomfort. As I continued to play with the vibrator I got on to the bed and stared at him with eyes full of lust. I sat right in front of him with my legs open and then began to bring the vibrator closer to my area, rubbing it around my area before I inserted it. I turned it on and began to insert it in and out as I felt the pleasure beginning to form. I swung my head back and thrusted into the vibrator.
"mmmm~~~" I moaned as I felt it pulsing through me. My legs shaking uncontrollably. Kookie was very frustrated, moaning every few seconds and squirming around trying to break free.

"Please Noona... let me free... let me touch you" He whined.

"Sorry Kookie.... I. Dominate."