Chapter 3

I cooked dinner, it's in the oven being kept warm, otherwise I've stayed by the window. I keep checking my phone to see if Tony ever calls or texts me back. No. The answer is no he hasn't. I bite my lip. Tony works at NCIS. I only know bc dad told me. Otherwise I wouldn't have known.

I hear a car pull up and see it's Adam. I shove my phone in my pocket and stand up and grab the food out of the oven while getting plates, silverware and cups out. Adam then comes inside in his army clothes and I smile slightly. I put the plates, silverware, cups and food and put it on the table.

" I want sweet tea in my cup." He says and goes to the bathroom. I get his cup and put the sweet tea in it and set it beside his plate. He then comes out in pajamas and sits at the table. I get a glass of water. My head has been killing me all day today.

" What did you make tonight? It looks new?" Adam looks up from the food.

" Shrimp Alfredo with spinach and mushrooms and then homemade garlic bread." I smile gently. My mom made this when I was younger.

" looks great. " he smiles at me and starts eating. I smile again and began eating it. He then starts to look around.

" Good job cleaning the house. " he says smiling.

" Thanks Adam." I whisper. He smiles and moves my hair behind my ear.

" Don't forget to wash the dishes before you come to bed." He smiles and walks out of the dining room. I release a breath I didn't know I was holding. I stand up and put food away and wash the dishes and then I put them away. I look up at the stairs and fidget with my hand and walk upstairs. Adam is laying on the bed on his phone. I walk over to my side and lay down. Adam interlocks our hands together and kisses the side of my head while I try not to flinch.

" Goodnight, love you." Adam says and turns on his side letting go of my hand. I plug my phone in and turn it off. I slowly drift off to sleep.

* Morning*

When I get up I go downstairs and make him breakfast. And put it in the microwave and go outside in the backyard. I glare at the tall fence warping around our yard. Nobody can see me. I want to leave. But I have nowhere to go and I have no money. On top of it he put a GPS tracker on my phone. Maybe if I leave my phone here and run off. I bite my lip and rub my finger over the flowers. Adam comes outside and wraps his arms around my waist and puts his head in my neck.

" Breakfast was good. My friends are coming over tonight. Make sure you cover up the marks and cook steaks, mashed potatoes and corn for dinner at 6 tonight. " he says. I nod.

" I will." I whisper.

" ok well I'm going now. Love you." He says.

" Love you too." I whisper.

Word Count: 555

A/N: please let me know how this chapter was! Im trying to make the chapters longer!