Chapter 16

* 3 weeks later*

* Tony's Pov*

It's been 3 weeks and 3 days since Ally disappeared. The team and dad have been looking for her nonstop. I don't understand how she can just disappear like this. We can't even find Adam.

We are all so confused. So, we decided to go to her house and look around. The drive to her house was about an hour from here. We saw security cameras that she walked her from her house all the way to headquarters.

* 1 hour later*

We finally get to Ally's and Adam's house. As we all get out of the car, besides dad. Since we also have a warrant to get into the house, we don't have a problem with kicking down the door. Dad made a missing person report. It took forever for them to file the report, but since Adam is in the military, we have jurisdiction since he's been missing for about how long Ally has.

Gibbs knocks on the door. " NCIS open up." He yells out. I start to get antsy. I hope she's here. We hear nothing. Absolutely nothing. I went to look at Gibbs, but he's already looking at me. Which is kind of creepy. I push my feelings aside and nod my head at him.

As we bust down the doors. We notice inside that it's a completely destroyed. Everything is thrown everywhere and it's only the living room that we see. We literally just walked into the house. When we get further into the house, we notice everything seems to get worse from the vandalism that has happened here. It doesn't even look like anything was taken. Just thrown around.

We finally get upstairs and the bedroom that I assume are Allys and Adams room is the worst room. There are ashes and picture frames that are thrown around. Glass everywhere. Everything that looks like Ally's are destroyed. Looks like Adam wasn't happy that Ally left him and came to me.

When we got into the bathroom there is a huge amount of First Aid materials. There's a clothes basket that has clothing in it. Some looks like it has a faint red stain on them, and others have bright red stains just from looking at the top of the basket without removing anything.

We get on gloves and package everything. Every little material is going to Abby and hoping she can find some clues within these objects.

A/N: What do you think Abby and the team will find? How do you think Tony will feel when he finds out the truth between Ally and Adam? How do you think Allys doing? What would you like to see in the next chapter?