Chapter 15

A/N: this chapter will have triggers such as physical, mental and sexual abuse( but it won't be descriptive, just indicated) I will make sure to put a trigger warning way in advance and after do a little recap at the end for everyone.

Ally's pov

*2 days later *

I stared at the wall. I haven't had any food or water since I was taken to this place. Adam hasn't even came into the room either, which I'm happy about that. Not complaining. I just want some food.

Suddenly, I hear slamming and things being thrown around with yelling on top of it. I curl into a ball and bite my lip. This doesn't sound good at all. I want to see or hear or even smell him coming to this cage that I'm in.

* TRIGGER WARNING *

* READ WITH CAUTION AHEAD *
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Suddenly I hear the door to my room slam open.

" You fucking bitch!" Adam yells at me. He grabs me by my hair and throws me on the ground.

" Your asshole of a brother has the camp on lockdown looking for me because of you." He screams in my face and slaps me then he kicks me in my stomach over and over. I cry in pain and try to block his blows in my stomach with my hands. He grabs one of my arms slams it on the ground and kicks it. It snaps while I scream out in pain.

He stands up. He adjusts his shirt and takes some death breaths.

" You're going to pay for this." He takes off his clothes and comes towards me.

* END OF TRIGGER*

* recap *

Adam breaks Allys arm. He beats her and r*ped her.

A/N: sorry for the very late update. Been crazy with work and school