Chapter 11

Adams pov

Where the fuck is she. I took my phone out of my pocket again and she's not on the fucking tracking app I put on her damn phone.

As I walk back to my room here a the military base I throw the phone at the wall, throw the chair across the room and flip my desk.

All of a sudden the guys come in laughing and suddenly become quiet.

" What the fuck is going on Adam." They say together.

I look at Johnny giving him a knowing look.

" Nothing Sargent Duncan just gets on my nerves." I say. They nod.

" Maybe you can go home for awhile and spend time with Ally and get your mind off things." Johnny says. I nod.

" Ya ya that sounds like a great idea. Thanks Johnny." I say with a slight smirk on my face.

After a while the other two leave while Johnny and I sit watching tv.

" What's going on Adam." Johnny says. I put my hands in fist and glare at the ceiling.

" She took off, she's not showing up on the tracker app I put on her phone anymore." I say.

" Fuck, isn't her brother the FBI or whatever." Johnny says.

" it's called NCIS or something like that." I say.

" Think she will snitch?" He asks.

" I think I drilled it in her that she's not going to talk." I say.

" She better not." He says. I nod.

" We can leave here and look for her." He says. I smirk and nod.

" let's do it. " I say.

A/N: comment what y'all think of Johnny and Adam. What about the other 2 ?