Chapter 12

Tony's pov

" Dad." I say in the phone.

" Hey, son I've been meaning to call you to tell you to actually call your sister." Sr says.

" That's what this phone call is about dad, she showed up here and then left. I don't know where she went." I say. I hear movement on the other side.

" I'll be there soon son." Sir says and hangs up.

I walk back to the building from my car and walk past the office and turned my head to see the spot where Ally and I talked before she ran out. I head to the elevator and press the button for my floor.

I get out of the elevator and turn to see the rest of them looking at the screen. My sister is up with her information and even her husband Adam.

" So you have a sister." Ziva says. I nod and sit at my desk and pull out my phone and see I have over 100+ voicemails from her.

" What did you find out about her then." I say. Ziva looks at me then looks at the screen.

" she's a few years younger than you. She graduated high school with straight A's and was going to Harvard. She got married to Adam and she doesn't have a credit card or a phone in her name." Ziva says. I nod. She never wanted a credit card.

" Adam however is in the military currently at a base in California." Tim says. I nod again. I feel eyes on me and I look over to see Gibbs looking at me, however I can't read his face.

" When were you going to tell us you have a sister. " Ziva asks. I shrug and look at my phone. Still nothing. No calls at all. I'm scared and worried.

" Call the base where Adam is at and see if he has heard from Ally." Gibbs finally says. Tim nods and types and types out the number.

" This is NCIS I would like to talk to Adam Amies.....oh he's not there...do you know where he went....ok thank you." Tim puts down the phone.

" he's not at base anymore he went home. " Tim says.

A/N: make sure to leave a comment!!