Chapter 17

*  trigger warning for Ally's POV ( suicide attempt) *
Will put ⚠️ near

* 1 week later *

Tony's pov

It's been a total of 4 weeks of since Ally has been missing. We found out that Adam has been abusing her for years since they've been together.

I've listened to all the thousands of messages she left me. I feel like a fool. She was trying to tell me. I put my head in my hands as I scroll through all the messages.

Suddenly, a group of 3 guys in.

" Where is uh Ally's brother at ?" One of them says.

" I'm right here." I say. They look back n forth between each other.

" We uh just got back from a station and saw yellow tape at Ally and Adams's house. Are they ok?" The same guy asks.

" Who are you guys?" Gibbs ask. Who comes out of nowhere like always.

" We are in the same unit as Adam." The first guy says. I look at him then Gibbs.

" Come to a conference room and we will talk. Ziva will take you." Gibbs says to the guys. Ziva nods and takes the guys to a conference room and looks at me.

" You stay here Tony." He says. I nod and sit back down.

* 5 hours later *

* Ally's POV*

I was able to escape a week ago. I'm hiding underneath lots of trash. I've been too scared to move and my body hurts on top of it. He was really mad the weeks I was with him before I ran out while he was asleep, drunk. So I ran out only in a nightgown that he threw at me one night.

( TRIGGER HERE ⚠️⚠️)

( it will be detailed because that's honestly how I'm feeling right now but I need to put the trigger warning. Sorry)

The trash stinks. I roll my eyes at that thought. No shit Ally. I sigh and get up. I dust my nightgown off and decide to finally move. As I continue to walk I notice I'm near a bridge. I pause for a moment and look at it.

Thousands of thoughts ran through my mind. I slowly start to walk towards it. When I finally got to the railing I gently put my hand over it. It felt so cold. So bare.

I've felt so empty. So useless. So... everything. Honestly, I'm not sure why he didn't kill me. He should have  and everything would be ok. It's not like anyone cares anyways. I've always thought I could help him get better. I thought that even after everything these past few weeks even just maybe he would change.

" You're so fucking stupid Ally, so so so stupid." I laugh at myself.

After laughing for a couple seconds tears start falling down. I finally made up my mind and began to climb over the railing and sit on top of it.

I watch the waves crash into each other peacefully. I've always loved the water. The way it moves. The way it smells. The way you can just feel calm in any situation.

As I take a deep breath and slowly stand up. I suddenly feel a rush of relief. A rush of calm.

" Hey." A female voice says. My heart stops. And I turn around. It's a beautiful woman. Around Tony's age.  Honestly, super jealous.

" H-hi

" H-hi." I whisper.

" What's your name." She says.

" Ally Dinozzo." I say. She nods.

" I know. " She says. I look at her confused. She sighs.

" I'm Ziva David. I work with Tony." Ziva says. I make a "O" face.

" We've been looking for you." She says. I shrug. I'm kinda surprised.

" Do you want to climb back over the ledge?" She asks.

" Why would I do that?" I question her with a chuckle. Before she can answer someone says something.

" Ally?" A heard a voice says.

A voice I haven't heard in a long long time.

" Hi Tony." I whisper out.

A/N: comment what you think