Chapter 6

Tony's POV

It's not that I don't love my sister, I do but she has always been my parents favorite. I mean she was a good kid and all. She did help play pranks with me while we were kids and she always took the blame with her cute brown eyes.

When mom died she took it the hardest, which dad never really paid attention to us in the first place, but he would pay attention to her instead of me. So I started getting in trouble to leave but I really didn't expect to go to military school.

I remember that night very clearly.

* flashback*

" All you do is cause problems, why can't you be more like your sister ? " my dad yells at me.

" Stop comparing me and her together, we are nothing alike!" I scream back at him.

My father glares at me" You are going to military school to shape you like a man." He yells.

" Fine whatever, you'll be home with your favorite kid anyways because she looks like mom that's all." I yell back and stomp upstairs to my room. As I was walking I see Ally at her bedroom door with her hands over her ears. When she sees me she starts walking towards me with tears in her eyes. I run towards my door and shut the door in her face. Then I heard her whisper.

" I'm sorry tony." Ally whispered and then she walked away. I didn't see her for 2 weeks until I was sent to military school.

* flashback over*

Whenever she calls I let it go straight to voicemail because I just don't want to say the wrong thing to her. Apparently she's engaged maybe that's what she wants to talk about but all I can see is mom. She looks even more like mom now and it hurts still after all these years.

She calls me every single week on a Thursday at 3 pm or later. Her voicemails are always the same sounding sad and everything but I just can't bring myself to answer her calls.

Maybe I'll answer one day.

A/N: sorry for the short story please comment!!!

Words: 364