4: Hot n Bothered

Side Note~ I know it's been nearly a year since I last updated this story, but just know I might be going into MIA after this is published 😭

*READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED *

Please Excuse Mistakes

June 17, 1978
2:00 AM
Karen's P.O.V.
For the past few hours I've been tossing and turning in my bed. I haven't been able to get Drew off my mind for the life of me. I have a bad case of blue bean and I haven't been able to cool off. I don't know why people claim that cold showers help you cool off because it doesn't. All it did was make me cold and horny.

I hold his image in my thoughts. His body, the smoothness of his skin, his smile, the sweet smell of his cologne, just everything about him makes me want him in every way. As I lay in bed, the image of his gentle lips brushing against mine is still vivid in my mind.

I let my hands wander over the material of my nightgown. I circle my fingers against my nipple until it hardens to touch. My fingers are against my nipples more as I twist, pinch, and harden them once more by the pleasurably painful-aching sensation that is matched by the one in between my legs. Within a quick movement I slide off my nightgown and panties, and resume making small circles against my nipples.

I take my free hand and slide it below my waist. Teasing myself, I let my hand slide over the soft inner skin over my thigh. With my temptation building up, I slowly crept my hand to the place that I have longed for and caressed the entrance of my dampness.

My middle finger slides along the outside of my core, later coating my finger in its wetness. Taking it a step further, sliding my middle alongside my ring finger causes me to let out a shaky breath. Gently I pat my hand over the opening of my slit, barely touching the skin of it until I reach my clit.

My clit is pulsating for it to be touched as of now. I reached my clit and swirled my finger slowly against it. I feel the pressure of the sensations and it nearly sends me over the edge but I'm not ready for that just yet. I tease the inside of my core with my finger. I want to make this moment last as much as I hold onto the memory of him.

I envisioned Drew fervently gliding his tongue gliding across the creases and crevices of my entrance as I moan and shriek in a euphoric bliss. I insert my finger inside of me, then following it up with another.

I want to take more. As my fingers are continuously thrusting into me, I take my thumb and glide it across my clit. The motions inside of me continues to intense as my movements gets harder, faster, and urgent.

My back arches off the bed as I release small moans into my pillow. I feel myself getting closer and closer to an orgasm as I visualize him giving me the sexual satisfaction I can only dream about.

I am soaking wet and the images that he gives me gets me so hot. The cream drips down my fingers and onto my thighs. I can't wait any longer and my body gives into my everlasting desire.

Waves of ecstasy come over me. My whole body violently shakes as I reach my peak. It's like my mind is on cloud nine, as it is trapped in his perfect image. I release quiet and soft moans through my pillow to prevent anyone from hearing me.

Heavy pants come out as I uncover my face from the pillow. As I slowly come down from my orgasm, hard and heavy breaths are escaped from my mouth.

After I get my breathing under control, I find the strength to get out of bed and to get into the shower and wash every crease and crevice of my body. After the events that has taken place has worn me out and I'm finally about to drift off to sleep.

—————————————-
Author's Note
I'm shocked on how many people still wanted this book to be updated lol.

This may or may not be unpublished 😭

Thanks for reading. Until next time 🤍