Episode4

Stefan: "Vicki, what is going on with you? Your behavior is becoming more dangerous by the day."
Vicki: "I don't know. I just feel so...angry all the time. Like something inside of me wants to come out."
Stefan: "I think I know what that is. You have been turned into a vampire, Vicki."
Vicki: "What? That's insane!"
Stefan: "I know it sounds crazy, but it's true. And I am here to help you through it."
Elena: "Jeremy, please stay away from Vicki. She is not who she used to be."
Jeremy: "But I care about her. I want to help her."
Elena: "You can't help her, Jeremy. She needs professional help."
Caroline: "Bonnie, you should wear this necklace with your Halloween costume. It'll look great with your witch hat."
Bonnie: "Thanks, Caroline. Wait...this was Damon's?"
Caroline: "Yeah, but he won't miss it."
Damon: (attempting to take back the necklace) "Hey! That's mine!"
Bonnie: (using her powers to send him flying across the room) "Stay away from me, Damon!"
Grams: (whispering to Monyi) "You are much stronger than you think, Monyi. Your family has a rich history of witchcraft and werewolfism. Embrace your powers and use them wisely."
Matt: (trying to cheer up Vicki)  "Come on, let's go to the haunted house at school! It'll be fun!"
Vicki:(suddenly transforming into a fierce vampire)  "NO! We need to get out of here NOW!"
The evening took a terrifying turn as Monyi found herself battling both Vampire and Werewolf tendencies. However, with the help of her friends, she was able to control her powers and continue living a normal life.

It was Stefan's birthday, and he was surprised by a visit from Lexi, one of his oldest friends. "Happy birthday, Stefan!" Lexi exclaimed as she gave him a warm hug.
"Thanks, Lexi. It's great to see you," Stefan replied with a smile.
Elena watched them from the corner of the room, feeling uneasy. She still hadn't fully processed what happened at the haunted house on Halloween. "I'm going to go grab some water," she said before quickly leaving the room.
Lexi noticed Elena's exit and knew something was up. "What's going on between you two?" she asked Stefan with a raised eyebrow.
Stefan sighed. "We had a fight at the haunted house. It's complicated."
Lexi nodded understandingly before turning her attention to Elena as she re-entered the room with a glass of water. "Hey, Elena! How are you doing?"
"I'm fine," Elena replied coldly.
Lexi didn't miss a beat. "You know, sometimes we build up walls around ourselves to protect us from getting hurt again, but it's important to remember that not everyone is out to hurt us."
Elena was taken aback by Lexi's words and began to reconsider her perspective on things.
Meanwhile, Jenna and Jeremy were shocked by Jeremy's sudden change in behavior - he seemed more withdrawn than usual.
Caroline found herself in an awkward position when Damon demanded she get his medallion back from Bonnie. She didn't want to betray her friend but also didn't want to risk Damon's wrath.
Finally, Damon offered to help Sheriff Forbes and ended up unwittingly causing tragedy for Monyi - a tribrid who had recently moved into town and caught Damon's attention.
It was an eventful day for everyone involved - filled with drama and unexpected twists and turns - all while celebrating Stefan's birthday in true vampire style.