Episode2

(Kymonyi enters a dimly-lit room where Klaus and Stefan are waiting)
Klaus: "Welcome to Chicago, my dear Kymonyi. I trust your journey here was not too cumbersome?"
Kymonyi: "Not at all, Klaus. But why did you bring me here? What's going on?"
Stefan: "Kymonyi, there's someone in Chicago I have a history with. A vampire named Lexi..."
Kymonyi: "Lexi? From Mystic Falls?"
Stefan: "Yes, she's been here for decades and hasn't quite let go of her interest in me from back then. It's complicated."
Klaus: "It always is with these vampires and their attachments. But that's not our only reason for being here. Stefan has some unfinished business from his past that we must attend to."
Kymonyi: "What kind of business?"
Stefan: (flashback scene begins) "In the 1920s, I was a wild creature consumed by my desire for blood and thrills. I met a woman named Maria who offered both and brought out the worst in me."
Maria: (in flashback) "I can teach you things you never imagined, Stefan. Embrace the darkness within you."
(Kymonyi watches as Stefan succumbs to his dark side in the flashback)
Stefan: (back in present day) "I regret everything about that time, but I have to face it once more before it consumes me again."
Klaus: "And Damon has gotten wind of our location thanks to an unexpected source. He and Elena are following us as we speak."
(Kymonyi nods soberly as they prepare for their next move)
Later on...
Tyler: (entering Sheriff Forbes' office) "Sheriff, I'm worried about Caroline. She's been acting strange lately and I don't know what to do."
Sheriff Forbes: "Tyler, I appreciate your concern for my daughter, but you have to understand that Caroline is not like other girls. She has a lot of power within her and sometimes struggles to control it."
Tyler: "I know that, but something's different this time. She's been having nightmares every night and won't let me help her."
Sheriff Forbes: "I'll talk to her and see what's going on. You just keep an eye on her and report anything unusual."
(Tyler nods and leaves the office as Sheriff Forbes looks concernedly out the window)

Klaus: "Gloria, I need your help."
Gloria: "Klaus? What do you want from me?"
Klaus: "I need to know why my plan isn't working. I need to find something that's missing."
Gloria: "And you think I can help you with that? What do I get in return?"
Klaus: "Name your price, Gloria. Whatever it is, I'll pay it."
Gloria: "Fine. But this won't be cheap. I'll need some of your blood to perform the spell."
Klaus: "Agreed. Now, hurry up and tell me what you see."
Gloria: "I see glimpses of the truth... wait... this is strange... I can't make sense of it without Stefan's knowledge. Klaus, we need Stefan!"
Klaus: "Stefan?! He's vanished! There's no way we can find him now!"
Gloria: "Then you're going to have to come up with something else. Because without Stefan, there's no way to put together the puzzle."
(Kymonyi walks into the room)
Kymonyi: "What are you two talking about?"
Klaus: (sighs) "It's a long story..."
Suddenly, they hear a loud noise outside.
Kymonyi: (worried) "What was that?"
(Kymonyi runs outside and sees Stefan being attacked by unknown assailants)
Kymonyi: (shouts) "Stefan! Klaus, we have to help him!"
(Klaus nods his head and they run towards Stefan)
(Suddenly, an ally steps out of the shadows and joins them in battle)
Ally:"I will fight with you guys but only if you follow me"
(They follow Ally as she leads them towards a hidden cave)
Ally: "Here's what you're looking for."
Klaus: "My god... I never would have guessed... this changes everything."
They exit the cave and are ambushed by more attackers, but they manage to fight them off.
Kymonyi: "What's next, Klaus?"
Klaus: (grimly) "We head back to Mystic Falls. There's work to be done."
(Two days later, while everyone is recovering from the encounter, Bonnie suddenly has a strange encounter with an old spirit. She sees visions of past battles, and realizes that history is repeating itself.)
Bonnie: (whispers) "Something big is coming. We need to be prepared."
(The others look at her, nodding in agreement as the scene fades to black.)