Episode10

(Kymonyi is walking through the woods when she hears someone behind her)
Damon: Kymonyi, I thought it was you.
Kymonyi: Damon! It's been so long, how are you?
Damon: Good, good. It's been over a century since I last saw you!
Kymonyi: Yeah, it's crazy how time flies.
Damon: So why are you here?
Kymonyi: I'm here for the ceremony to kick off the restoration of Wickery Bridge. But I also came because I heard about what Rebekah is up to and I wanted to help.
Damon: (intrigued) Oh really? How do you plan on doing that?
Kymonyi: (smiling mischievously) Magic.
Damon: (laughing) Figures. You always did have a flair for the dramatics.
Kymonyi: (smiling) It's just part of my charm.
Damon: Speaking of magic, have you talked to Abby lately?
Kymonyi: Yeah, she's having a tough time adjusting to her new reality. Bonnie and Caroline are trying to help but it's not easy.
Damon: Well, speaking of people who need help, Elena and Stefan could use some assistance.
Kymonyi: What kind of assistance?
Damon: Stefan is struggling with his humanity again and Elena wants my help to save a friend in danger. She thinks it might help bring Stefan back from the brink.
Kymonyi: Of course I'll help. We'll figure it out together.
Damon: That's why I love having you around. You always know how to get things done with your magic.
Kymonyi:(grinning) And don't forget my werewolf and vampire powers too!
Damon:(laughing) How could I forget? You're the full tribrid package.
Kymonyi: (smiling) You got that right. Now let's go save some friends and kick some magic butt!

Kymonyi sat nervously in the living room, picking at the frayed edge of her shirt. Her brothers, Stefan and Damon, had been pacing back and forth for what felt like hours.
"Are you sure about this plan? It seems dangerous," Kymonyi spoke up, looking between her brothers.
Damon let out a humorless laugh. "Of course it's dangerous. That's the point."
Stefan put a comforting hand on Kymonyi's shoulder. "We wouldn't have brought you in on this if we didn't think you could handle it."
Caroline and Matt arrived soon after, both looking anxious but determined. They quickly got to work discussing details and assigning tasks.
Bonnie appeared with a dark look on her face. "Klaus has threatened someone close to me," she said through gritted teeth. "I don't have a choice but to work on the spell he needs."
Rebekah and Klaus were gathering their own forces, Finn included. But Rebekah had her own agenda, eager to get revenge on Damon for past grievances.
As Stefan's anger towards Klaus grew, he found himself in a dangerous confrontation with the powerful hybrid. Later that night, as Kymonyi tried to comfort him, Stefan broke down in tears over all that they had lost in their fight against Klaus.
But despite the setbacks and heartbreaks along the way, they were all determined to see this plan through to its end--whatever that may be.