022💖

Things with Chloe and Freddie were going well. Their relationship had been getting so much better. And Chloe was thankful.

She knew all she had been through. And she knew how her life had been flipped upside down. But now it had changed for her. And she couldn't wait.

Her relationship with her dad had been getting better too. He was a lot more supportive of her and Freddie. She knew how Mia had changed him and made him a better person.

She had to believe that it was all going to work out for her. It was all she wanted in life.

All she knew was that she had to somehow keep her life how it was. On the up. And she was grateful to have Freddie, Warren and Mia. They were her family. The only family she needed.

Morning came and she found herself lying in bed with Freddie. They had just had sex. She smiled as she cuddled into him. "That was amazing. You know that?" She said as she looked to him.

Freddie smirked. "You're amazing."

"My dad is proposing to Mia. He's taken her away for the weekend. I think you should get some suggestions from him," Chloe joked.

Freddie rolled his eyes but smiled. He looked to her. "You are cheeky."

"Hey you love me for it."

"I do. I'll always love you. I promise. I won't ever hurt you," Freddie said as he kissed her.

Chloe looked to him and straddled him. She looked down at him. "Do you think we could go again?" She asked as she grinned against him.

Freddie flipped the two of them and pushed into her. Chloe wrapped her legs around his waist and grinned. "Just do me."

"Happily."

***
Chloe saw Mia and Warren who were kissing in the village. She rolled her eyes and walked over. "Put him down. You don't know where he's been," she joked.

Warren pulled away. He smiled as he looked to his daughter. "She said yes. And guess what?"

"What?"

Mia smiled as she looked to her best friend. "I'm pregnant. I'm only a couple of weeks. So it's early days. Please don't say anything," she said.

Chloe smiled and pulled her into an hug. "I am so happy for you. You deserve this."

"Thanks babes."

***
Chloe and Mia had gone into town. Chloe looked to her and smiled. "So, you're having a baby. Are you okay about that?" She asked.

Mia shrugged and smiled. "I'm going to have to be aren't I? I can't have an abortion. I'm scared I admit. But I can't wait," she said.

Chloe smiled. "I'm happy for you. I honestly am."

***
Chloe walked along the village. She saw Freddie and smiled. Warren was there too. "What's going on?" She asked as she smiled.

"Your lover boy here has just been talking to me. About none of your business," Warren said as he smiled to his daughter.

Chloe rolled her eyes but smiled. She was grateful her dad and Freddie were getting along. But would it last when Chloe found out what they were both planning?