04💖

Chloe had enough. She knew that she didn't want to do this anymore. She wanted to find a way out of this and she didn't know how to. Chloe sat on the edge of the bath in the hotel. She looked to the bruises on her wrists. He had been rough with her. She felt dirty and she knew how Freddie would react if he learnt the truth and she didn't want him to hate her. She didn't want him to walk out on her and it killed her. She looked to her phone and sighed as she sent Mia a text. Mia was the only one who knew over what she was going through. Mia had tried to help, Chloe knew Mia had a thing with warren and now she felt as if Mia only cared about spending time with warren. She felt more alone than ever. She didn't know what to do.

She heard the hotel door open as she walked out of the bathroom and saw Trevor "it's on the side, I'm going for a bath" Chloe said as he looked to her and nodded "check out is in an hour" he said as she nodded "I know" Chloe said as he walked off. She walked over to the door and bolted it as she walked into the bathroom as she took a bath. Chloe rested her head back as she felt the tears roll down her face. She felt broken and she felt as if she had no one to talk too over what she was going through. Chloe knew that the only person that could help her out if this was her dad and she knew that the last thing that she wanted was for him to know, she didn't want him to be ashamed of what she had to do to survive when he went inside.

***

Chloe got back to the village and smiled as she saw Freddie. He saw her and smiled "where have you been, I was trying to call you" he said as she looked to him and smiled "I was at work, that hotel in town. My phone died, I'm sorry" she said as he looked to her and smiled "you don't need to be sorry, I jut wanted to see if you wanted to go to dinner tonight, unless your working" he said as she looked to him and smiled "that would be nice" she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him as he pulled her into a hug and smiled. Freddie knew Chloe and he knew that there was something going on with her and he was going to do all that he could to find out what it was.

***

Chloe got to the flat as she looked as warren walked out of the bedroom. He looked to Chloe and frowned "Chloe, what is it" he asked "I..I need my dad. I'm caught up in something and I don't know what to do" Chloe said. Warren looked to her and frowned. He had no idea what Chloe was in and he was in for a shock but he would do anything for his little girl.