introduction vi.

(𝐌/𝐍) 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐖 surprisingly close with the members in Team Z during his stay with them

(𝐌/𝐍) 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐖 surprisingly close with the members in Team Z during his stay with them. He even managed to befriend the angry Jingo Raichi, quiet Gin Gagamaru, and even Rensuke Kunigami.

Bachira, of course, was stuck to him like glue and his relationship with Isagi and Chigiri grew tremendously given the little time they knew each other.

Currently, all of Team Z was in the training room. It's been three days since they all arrived at "Blue Lock" and they're doing different athletic tests.

Raichi, Igarashi, Isagi, and (M/n) were on the treadmills running. Igarashi looked like he was gonna die any minute and Isagi was breathing heavily, clearly reaching his limit.

(M/n) giggled while Raichi laughed and grinned at the two males.

"HA! Your endurance is shit! You think you can be the world's best striker like that?! You should go home before you lose to me and start crying like amateurs!"

"Now don't get too cocky, Raichi-san!" (M/n) chuckled. "I've done better than you! How can you talk to them like trash when you're one yourself~!" (M/n) broke out in a fits of giggles, stopping the treadmill.

Raichi did as well, glaring down at (M/n). "Eh?! You wanna say that to my face, you damn shrimp?!"

(M/n) shrugged, "Okay-"

Isagi stops his treadmill and holds (M/n) tightly since he didn't want another fight with (M/n) and Raichi to occur.

"H-Hey, (M/n), please don't fight again!" Isagi spoke softly in (M/n)'s ear. Upon hearing his sweet voice, (M/n) calmed down and simply stuck his tongue out at Raichi as he went to grab his and Isagi's water bottles.

"Here ya go, Isagi-kun!"

"Thanks." He grabbed the bottle and drunk from it in a quick pace.He was kind of disappointed in himself, honestly. Here he was only have doing one thing and already about to pass out, meanwhile (M/n) hadn't even broken out a bead of sweat.

Then all of a sudden, Kuon, someone (M/n) wasn't too fond of, approached them and asked them to the jumping test with him.

(M/n) agreed because he knew he would beat Kuon. He also dragged Isagi with him 'cause why not.

They got in their positions, kneeling down.

"Ready, set-" They all three jumped up in the air.

Isagi stared at Kuon and (M/n) who jumped higher than him. He was more surprised at (M/n), though, seeing as how short the male was. When they came back down, they looked at their scores.

Isagi got 61 cm, Kuon got 68 cm, while (M/n) got 70 cm. "Hm? Isagi, are you not feeling well today?"

"Y-Yeah..haha.."

(M/n) giggled at Isagi's nervousness, putting his hand over his mouth to contain any other laughs. Just then, the speaker made a beeping noise, indicating it was now time for their meals.

Bachira immediately stopped what he was doing and ran over to (M/n), pulling him into his chest as he started walking away. "B-Bachira?!" Isagi was stunned and disappointed that Bachira stole (M/n) from him.

"You've had him all day, Isagi-kun!" Bachira frowned, practically suffocating (M/n) with his chest.

══════════════《 ⚽ 》══════════════

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 (M/n) entered the cafeteria and walked to the dispenser to get their food. Bachira got his first and turned towards (M/n). "Alright, I'll go find us a seat. Find me when you get your food, 'kay?"

"'Kay, 'kay!" (M/n) held up his thumb.

When Bachira left, (M/n) put his arm up to the scanner to scan his rank. The machine made a little noise before one of his favorite dish and dessert popped up. He searched for Bachira until he found him sitting at a empty table.

Bachira waved at him and he waved back, walking over there and setting his things down and sitting in the chair next to Bachira.

Bachira stopped to stare at (M/n)'s food with sparkling eyes. "Whoa, (N/n)!"

"Hm? Wfjhat?" He spoke, chewing on his food.

"You got yakiniku donburi and sakura mochi!*** It's like your meals switch up every day! Plus, you always get dessert! No fair!!"

(M/n) swallowed his food before speaking. "Well, that just shows who Ego's favorite is here." He does a little sassy hair flip.

"Don't get too full of yourself." Bachira glared softly, eating his food.

"Just saying." (M/n) shrugged, continuing to eat his food.

When he got to his dessert, he turned to Bachira with a small smile and handed him one of his mochi's.

"Huh?"

"Here, have one, Meguru! They're super good!"

"Aw, I knew you loved me! Thank you, (N/n)!" But instead of grabbing the mochi, he ate it whole off of (M/n)'s hands and licked his lips after.

(M/n) blushed furiously, looking away from Bachira. Meanwhile, the latter burst out in laughter at his friend's flustered state. He wanted to tease him more.

"Oh no, (N/n), looks like your hands are all sticky and dirty now. Want me to lick them clean~?"

"H-Huh?! Shut up!" (M/n) quickly grabbed a nearby napkin and wiped his hands clean before Bachira could attempt to do anything.

Bachira giggled, propping his elbow on the table and resting his chin in his hand's palm. He stared at (M/n) with lustful eyes and a big smirk.

"Ne, (N/n)."

"W-What.."

"Want a kissy kiss?"

NEXT CHAPTER: INTRODUCTION VII.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hmm feeding yall good with 3 chaps