first selection ix.

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 (𝐌/𝐍) told Reo and Nagi that he would be going outside for a day, they went feral(well mostly Reo

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 (𝐌/𝐍) told Reo and Nagi that he would be going outside for a day, they went feral(well mostly Reo. Nagi was just extremely clingy). "You can't leave (M/n)!" Reo said, gripping his hand when he saw (M/n) walking away.

"Huh? Why not? I may meet some people I know." (M/n) pouted. "And could you not hug my waist so harshly, Nagi-"

The latter ignored him though and hugged his waist even tighter.

"What if you get hurt! Killed! Kidnapped! Raped-!" Reo continued.

"Okay I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that." (M/n) says, slowly loosening Nagi's grip on him. "I'll be fine Reo, I swear." He chuckled, finding it pretty cute how worried Reo was.

Reo sighs and lets go of (M/n)'s hand and yanks Nagi off of his waist. "Come on, Nagi. We gotta let him go.."

"Eh? That sounds so depressing, I don't want to."

Reo ignores Nagi and turns to (M/n). "You better come back in one piece. I don't want to see a single scratch on you. Otherwise, I'll seriously lock you up forever." He crosses his arms and glares at (M/n).

Meanwhile, the said male found Reo's gaze to be pretty intimidating. "F-Fine-! Can I go now?" He huffs, impatiently tapping his foot on the floor.

Reo sighed and rubbed his temple. "Be safe, love."

"But Reo-" Nagi starts to protest, but was quickly shut off.

"He's not a baby anymore, Nagi. We shouldn't treat him like one."

"But he is a baby...my baby.." He mumbles under his breath and walks away with his phone.

Reo sighs for the 100th time that day and turned to (M/n). "Have fun, okay? And please be back at about 5pm."

"Got it, bye!"

(M/n) quickly kissed Reo on his cheek and rushed out the door, leaving Blue Lock an entering the outside world(not without getting lost first!).

══════════════《 ⚽ 》══════════════

(𝐌/𝐍) 𝐍𝐎𝐖 mindlessly walked around some city that was unknown to him. Taking in the busy surroundings, though, he came to the conclusion that he was either in Tokyo or Yokohama.

As he was enjoying his sightseeing adventure, his stomach started growling loudly. He blushed in embarrassment at the people around him who heard it.

He was extremely hungry, since he didn't eat breakfast and was now paying the price for it. And to make things even worse, he didn't have any cash on him.

He fiddled inside his pockets once more before sighing deeply at how empty it was. I mean, it's not his fault Ego only gave him his phone back and not his wallet. Well, even if he had his wallet the only thing in it was a card that held around ¥1,674($12) in it.