second selection v.

𝐑𝐈𝐍, Aryu, and (M/n) finished changing into red uniforms and were waiting for Isagi and his team

𝐑𝐈𝐍, Aryu, and (M/n) finished changing into red uniforms and were waiting for Isagi and his team. They soon arrived wearing white uniforms.

"Psst, Rin." (M/n) stood on his tiptoes to reach Rin's ear.

Though it was still not enough, so Rin had to bend down a little. "What?"

"We should let them get the first goal!"

"Why the hell would we do that?"

"So you can see how good they are! They'll definitely surprise you!"

"I doubt it, but whatever."

After their short conversation, the whistle blew, and Isagi had the ball. He kicked it over to Bachira who had a very huge smile.

"Let's go~ The Blue Lock ranking is just the order we passed the 1st stage, right?" He said, licking his lips at (M/n) who was in front of him.

"That's right."

"Well then, I won't be getting scared!" Bachira spoke and did super fast dribbling.

"Whoa! Scissor dribbling?! So fast!"

"I know right?!" Bachira smirked proudly and dribbled his way past (M/n). "I also happened to level up in that Blue Lock Man room!"

"Nice Bachira!" Isagi yelled, running next to him.

"Next is Rin-chan! Let's go, Isagi!"

"Yeah!"

Rin stared blankly at them, taking in their every move. Isagi thought Bachira was going to pass to him, but he used him as a decoy to pass to Nagi instead.

"Nagi!"

"Gotcha."

As Nagi was getting ready to catch the ball, Aryu came out of nowhere, appearing behind the white-haired male.

"I descended." His eyes went narrow. "I'm gonna stop you in style."

Nagi, however, was able to overcome the obstacle by immediately passing it to someone who was already waiting at the goal; Isagi.

With his new direct shot, Isagi kicked the ball into the goal and Blue Lock Man missed, earning his team their first point.

"Yes!!" Isagi cheered.

"Isagi! Did your shooting accuracy rise?" Bachira grinned.

"Yup," Nagi also noticed. "You're not wasting any movements."

"That was a stylish goal, wouldn't you say so, (M/n)?"

(M/n) placed a hand over his mouth, a few giggles coming out anyway. "Super stylish!" (M/n) then turned to Rin who had his hands shoved into his pockets. "Right, Rin?"

Rin 'tched' and bounced the ball with his foot. "No." He stared Isagi, Nagi, and Bachira dead in the eyes before continuing. "I just about got it...your level is so lukewarm, I feel like dying."