third selection vii.

(𝐌/𝐍)'𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 rested comfortably on Isagi's lap

(𝐌/𝐍)'𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 rested comfortably on Isagi's lap. Nanase, who sat beside Isagi, stole a couple of glances at the two and couldn't help but think they were a couple. 

"Ugh, I don't wanna watch, I wanna play!" (M/n) groaned in annoyance, watching the huge monitors in front of them.

"I know," Isagi softly chuckled. "You've been whining that for the past hour."

Nanase smiled brightly at (M/n) and ruffled his hair playfully. He was cute, the boy had to admit.

Suddenly, Isagi's goal came into view and Nanase and Isagi began talking about that. Eventually, Hiori walked in and joined the conversation, but (M/n) didn't listen to any of it.

"Good work in the tryouts!!" Nanase yelled, slapping Isagi's and Hiori's hands, making (M/n)'s focus turn to them.

"Yowch...come on!" Hiori laughed, shaking his hand in pain.

"Heh heh! My bad!" Nanase apologized.

"Hiori, your eyes match your hair...pretty." (M/n) spoke, pointing at the male.

Hiori froze right then and there and blinked a few times in surprise. Isagi chuckled nervously, stroking (M/n)'s (h/c) hair. 

"That was so random, (M/n)."

Hiori's cheek dusted to a light pink blush while he abruptly cleared his throat, grabbing the remote. "So isn't the next match starting soon?" He changed the monitor to Team C's vs. Team A's match.

"Time fer round two!" Nanase shouted.

"Look, look! Nagi and Reo!!" (M/n) poked Isagi numerous times while pointing at the screen.

"I see them, (M/n)." Isagi softly smiled at them.

══════════════《 ⚽ 》══════════════

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 morning (M/n) thought he woke up pretty early. However, when he walked into the monitor room and saw it full of people, he took back those thoughts. Even Isagi was there before him.

"There you are, sleepy-head." Chigiri smiled while patting a spot next to him.

"Mornin', Hinata!" Nanase waved.

"The third and fourth matches are over already," Raichi informed the male who sat down next to Chigiri.

"Oh." (M/n) rubbed his eyes while leaning his weight to the closest thing to him.

If it were anybody else, Barou would have knocked them the hell away, but since it was just (M/n) he let it pass.

"The fifth match is almost over, too," Nanase said. "Ah, it's gettin' good at the end!"

(M/n) turned towards the screen and saw Shidou and Rin both running towards the ball with no plans of letting the other get it.

"Piss off, insect!"