10. riot pt. ii

ROMANIA DANIELS swore she'd never love someone more than him. But no matter how she endeavored to push the thought to the back of her mind, his presence somehow bled through the expectations of what a relationship resembled—tempting her in more ways than one. She fell into a broken fantasy—her dress caught in the vines of lust and tattered by the fallen angel. The Garden of Eden varied in fruits; some were rotten, and others—embodied the juiciest taste to man. But everything with a sweetened flavor carried a nasty aftertaste.

MICHAEL JACKSON met his match—wallowing in the product of desperation as insanity closed the door of his heart. Michael's impulsivity and perfectionist tendencies scared away every woman in his life; he was a walking hazard on legs and a charmer trapped in his mind. To say he was fucked up in the head was an understatement—his father was right, merely sane individuals finished first, and the insane ones (unbeknownst to them) had to climb the ladder of success without descending into someone else's control.

THE COUPLE realized that the only thing therapeutic was their silent cries—emptied in a pit of darkness and disheveled in loneliness. Chaos followed the paths of unrighteous exertions, blindfolds encouraging their ignorance of sanity. It wasn't supposed to be this way—just a few drinks and a night to escape a fanatic world. Thus, lips grazed on one another, and hands disappeared in an untouched place—making room for self-destruction and seductive tremors. And there's a calm before every storm.

(The poem above was the epigraph/interlude to the synopsis above. I didn't know how I was going to execute the plot so I left it how it was.)