A New Journey

Marinette Dupain-Cheng
If you asked who she was before you've probably hear about how she is the daughter of Tom and Sabine Dupain-Cheng and how she's 'our everyday ladybug' but now you'll hear them asking who she is. Why?

Marinette also ladybug with the help of tikki came up with an idea to find hawkmoth's identity and honestly she was surprised why she didn't think about it before and now folks with her partner chat noir she's standing on the rooftop of the building opposite to the agreste mansion and she could hear chat's muffled voice saying no again and again and she connected the dots
".......No"

Confronting the man she saw as a role model before was terrifying especially since his son was right along side her she was lost for words and Gabriel Agreste well he was quite surprised by the unannounced visit and he realized and started running away before getting the chance he got caught by the yo-yo "Gabriel Agreste you have a only a good few minutes to explain the problem you have caused to Paris and the miraculouses" "I swear it was only to save her I didn't mean for anything to happen but I...I... Lost control of what I was doing and now this happened and"

Save her who would be need to save and that's when horror was written all over her and her partner's face Emilie Agreste in a glass container something that's when it clicked "She used the broken peacock miraculous didn't she"
Gabriel only nodded not having anything in his power as both moth and peacock miraculous was taken from him.

Ladybug saw everything from the moment they said outside and now it was no doubt her partner was Adrien Agreste Marinette didn't know what to do and then she looked at Emilie and made her decision as she took Chat noir's ring away horror now flooded Gabriel's face and so did guilt.

"Tikki spots off"
Marinette saw Gabriel's face as he took everything in ladybug and Chat noir were right under his nose right here all along and yet he couldn't figure it out and Adrien couldn't think straight what else was his father lying to him about and then he heard her words.

"With the power of the ladybug and the black cat miraculous and the guardian of the miraculous box I Marinette Dupain-Cheng in exchange of Emilie Agreste life return my identity to be forgotten and everything about me and the miraculouses Paris goes back to normal after this and the miraculous stay safe" "Mari no....."
And a beam of light appeared

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She didn't know what had happened but she did know she no longer was Marinette Dupain-Cheng everyone knew heck literally she remembered about this exchange process somewhere in the book of miraculous and now here she is waiting for her macarons as she looked at her parents she felt sad and angry and mad at herself a wave of guilt but she knew they were safe this way.

In turn of events hawkmoth never happened so basically no miraculous ever happened so no one knows ladybug or chat noir and no one knows Marinette what happened with master Fu but the opposite not even Alya remembers her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damian Wayne ice Prince of Gotham

Was raised by assassin's and trained to kill was now a vigilante Robin along side his father Bruce Wayne he was the only blood son of his.

Raised by his mother Talia Al Ghul he was taught to never show emotions and was only required perfection no mistakes he was a lot smart than kids his age and a lot mature, since living with his father at the age of ten he learned that even adults cold be immature.

He hated or loathed everyone no interaction at all he lives in in his own world and as robin he saves life and that's it.

He was always annoyed at his brothers
Dick and Tim were tolerable and Jason just opposite he hated it especially when he calls him 4th robin and demon spawn.

He hated females well his sisters were an exception and so was Selina but he hated them all why because they were irritating and annoying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gotham city of crime faces something they've never seen before.

What happens when the ladybug has to become an ally with the batfam?
How will Marinette meet the Wayne's?
What trouble is Gotham going to face?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~