Forever Friends

Marinette has never felt this happy in a long time it's been months in Gotham more like six or seven she has been living her best life expressing her emotions like she should.

Marinette's business was blooming and so was her powers, as the guardian. Mari learned that since she's a guardian she'll earn extra powers.

Tikki had taken the responsibility to teach her about guardian powers and help her with guardian stuff.

As for her business MDC was nothing but growing bigger than ever sure she had to sacrifice sleep but it was worth it and now she can finally move out and this is where the problem began...

"You're moving out but, but why" Jason exclaimed it was because of her he spent more time in the manor "well I made enough money and can buy a new apartment"  Marinette was sure this was going to take forever Dick had begged her not to leave while Jason and Tim kept on reasoning why she should stay, Bruce had a neutral face but deep down he begged her not to leave she's the reason the house was Sane for the past few days and Damian he was what people would say upset and sad but he didn't knew, he never felt them before and now he was unsure he liked marinette she was bearable and understandable. He just stood there watching his brothers trying to reason her not to leave but she was stubborn he chuckled lightly as Marinette huffed saying she was learning no matter what her expression was cute and adorable. What's this feeling he thought thousands of time ever since she stayed in the manor what was there to not like...

She was an excellent fighter and really flexible he heard her say to Tim that it was all her parents found they got her into this defence classes, she cooked and baked amazingly when Alfred was fine for a week Marinette made them anything they liked and even took special care to make sure his was vegan and her treats were to die for, she's understanding when he wants to be left alone she let's him be and after arrives with a basket full of his favorites and she was a good listener chatting with her was his favourite activity after agreeing to help her they both spent a lot of time with eachother. So what was this new feeling he was having he liked it unsure of why? And he only felt it with marinette so what's he feeling?

"I what?" Damian screamed and reread it again and again but the online results say he likes her but that's impossible he doesn't like her or does he? What should he do "Kor'i!"

Shit he has it bad he likes her Damian Wayne, robin an ex assassin and ice Prince of Gotham likes Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

.....................................

Marinette was screaming into her pillow 'it wasn't supposed to happen'
She thought she wasn't supposed to fall for him but she did and she doesn't know what she should do it's complicated.

She finally saved up enough money to move out and she's happy but this new found feelings for Damian she has is making it difficult she likes really likes him.

But she can't be with him he wouldn't like her but her I mean who would like a clumsy girl who's existence is forgotten by people she knew in her past and he nor does his family knows especially that she's ladybug what would they think what would he think, so she decided to leave putting her feelings aside and leave.

He trusts her he told her about his past but Marinette can't seem to bring hers up she tried but it was hard so she gave up her would hate her I mean he literally told about him being an assassin and she couldn't tell about her being ladybug and she knows he's robin.

She won't tell him no matter what she likes what they are now or so she thought.

________________________

Marinette visits Paris every week and sits on top of the Eiffel tower admiring Paris and revisiting memories while munching on macarons.

As always she decided to visit Paris before leaving and portalled their with the house miraculous and when it was time to head back she teleported to her room in Wayne manor or so she thought...

"Tikki kaalki divide, Tikki spots off" Marinette was tired and hadn't checked her surroundings when she heard "what the actual f*ck" she noticed she was in the batcave while everyone was looking at her like they've seen a ghost Marinette uttered the word "suprise"

Not even moments later she was sat down on a chair while the others liked ready to question her but before they could speak up Marinette spoke first
"Yeah I know me a superhero suprise I guess but I can explain it happened by an accident and i swear I didn't knew about the bat wannabe and you either it was all a suprise and i wanted to tell you but I didn't know how do I kept It a secret i thought you'd hate me and won't like me anymore so I'm sorry and....." She was rambling and Jason was the first to put her to stop "gee pixie you thought we'd hate you for being awesome no way were just suprised" the others nodded in response the next few hours went into conseling and a few overly dramatic sessions but at the end it was all over and Marinette couldn't have been more happier, but this just made her heart beat like crazy fast.....

"I'm not mad at you or disappointed I don't know how you could think that though I was little angry at you I told you my story and you help me but when you're the one who's really struggling I want to let you know and I'll tell you this again once more I'm here for you so are my arms and ears so please Mari let me help you"

Marinette was now hugging the boy and crying she was now sure that no matter what she was gonna tell him no matter the result but not now a lot was going on.

____________________________

Author's note

Sorry for the delay but hope you like it and coming soon more chapters and thank you for the views.