you're part of the family

The hero Starfire spoke up "young lady how is it that you're not freaking out" she's busted...

Marinette was stuck she couldn't simply just say well the truth is I know you're identities and how you're an alien well
that'll be awkward "ummm, what do you mean why should I freak out" 'good thought Mari act dumb' she thought to herself after answering to the tamaranian princess

The rest of the people in the room were dumb founded I mean a girl a five year old just floated in the air the weird looks started to make Marinette anxious and scared she was lost in trance in a memory.......

....."oohh we should definitely get a pet what about a hamster" a blonde boy asked a certain bluenette while looking at her, Marinette who was looking at the boy that was laying on her legs "well that doesn't sound bad we should get two or three" Adrien shot up and looked at her before tickle attacking her "so you wanna get married to me Huh" Mari who was still catching her breath replied
"It's okay if you don't want to I understand" she felt two hands on hers "you deserve the world Mari and who said I didn't wanna marry you we'll have the best wedding and the most amazing kids".........

.............. Marinette was broken from her trance after hearing her name someone was calling her she looked around her surroundings and realized she had fainted it wasn't the first but still Infront of this many people and she was crying great! Just great.

"Are you okay pixie pop" she heard jay's voice "yeah I'm fine" before she could stand up she felt herself getting picked up it was Damian wait Damian!?
"TT it's nothing you're weak I'm only helping her this once and I will not be hearing about this unless you wanna sleep with your eyes open" he said before calling Marinette into her room meanwhile Marinette was a blushing mess and also reminded of an another green eyed boy.

"Thanks" was all Marinette could say Damian just nodded while leaving her in her room Marinette broke down she missed Adrien.

______________🫶____________

The bat family came to a conclusion that Marinette thought she was dizzy that's why she didn't seem to properly look at her surroundings. They were in the bat cave doing regular stuff Damian and Dick were sparring, Jason was fixing his bike and Tim was on computer trying to do research just then Alfred's voice came through the Comms "the young miss is panicking and Leaving the manor in an ill state and she won't listen" they all looked before going upstairs and they saw Marinette trying to leave and Alfred not allowing her.

"What's with the rush blueberry" dick asked before she could say anything they're was an alarm ringing from their phone some kids they were stuck out kidnapped "well what are you waiting for go save them" Marinette exclaimed they all looked at her "yeah yeah I know who you are the great bats Jason gave it away by calling me pixie pop while in his suit and quit standing they're kidnapped go quickly will ya" without having a second thought they ran.

After saving and stuff they return to the manor

"Ok pixie pop why didn't you tell me" Jason asked to Marinette who was simply sipping hot chocolate "about what jay jay" Jason looked at her in disbelief no matter what she does he couldn't hate her "well you didn't tell me about it and it's a secret so I kept it secret" Marinette replied before he could speak up "and yes I knew everyone's from that point and yes I know that Kor'i and Mar'i are aliens"
They just stared at her.

"Wait a minute how'd you know children were kidnapped we get a message on our phone and we clearly didn't read it out loud" Tim said sipping his coffee, now this caught everyones attention there was no escaping this time and this time the universe was on her side I mean about damn time the optera alert broke and they rushed again "don't think we'll forget about this" Dick shouted while Mari quickly ran to her room to save the day, again.

*_____________🪻___________*

Ladybug demanded an explanation and was now feeling deja vu why? She saw the opteras come together to form a face just like in Paris but with akumas.
She learned a few things

He's rich
He's had connections
He knows about miraculouses
He's a relative to a member of the guardian of miraculouses

She didn't know what to do and just like last time she made an awesome entrance with an never forgetting exit

"Listen here are you seriously kidding me like do you not have a life or are you just a 10 year old who has nothing to do and just so you know I will find you and trust me you will regret making this decision and even living you copycat and a wannabe batman"

Oh no one will forget this

*_____________🪻___________*

Author's note

I hope you're enjoying this so far after a few more chapters this book will come to an end but don't worry I'll come back with more chapters up my sleeve if you wanna see anything specific any suggestions feel free to comment 🫡

*_____________🪻___________*

A small headcanon for maribat au if mine

Marinette loves baking every week she makes something and Dick comes up with an idea to capture this so whenever Marinette bakes something he takes a Polaroid photo and had an album full of it when he's not around the others take upon this responsibility.

*_____________🪻___________*

Also what happened after they returned was

"How I'd knew about the kidnapping was because of the news it was five minutes earlier than you and leave me alone in tired and hibernating if you need something message me goodnight"

It was written in a sticky note outside stuck on her door Bruce and Tim went to update their ways of getting info quicker, Dick and Jason went to eat some of Marinette's baked items while Damian was wondering what'd marinette do to him?

*_____________🪻___________*