Hello Gotham

Marinette was startled by the sound seems like she has fallen asleep while sketching she looked around and saw she was minutes away from landing and she did what any normal person would do fresh up and check if she got everything she had along her side.

"Passengers this is Gotham's airlines we have reached Gotham airport and are preparing for a landing please buckle up your seat belts and thanks for flying with Gotham airlines" the speaker announced how did Marinette end up in Gotham well.....

.........."What am I supposed to do tikki I can't stay in Paris any longer where should I go.." "calm down Marinette let's think about it you wanna study fashion right" "yesss..." "Then look online to see the best uni to study fashion" "that's right tikki what would I do what I do.......... Let's see.. Huh???

'Gotham University
Welcome to our official website for Gotham university

Our courses include
  Business
Culinary
  Art
  English
  Fashion  ........

Come join today'

That doesn't sound bad right tikki but what about the fact it is a crime city oh but this a wonderful school....uhhhhh....
what should I do" "I'd say take the risk beside you're capable of protecting yourself right" "plagg is right marinette go for it"..........

..........And here she is in Gotham 2 weeks before uni actually started oh boy if only she knew what the future holds.....

=============Damian==============

University starts in 2 weeks and he was not ready for it even though he knew most of the stuff. It was required to go if he wanted to take over Wayne's enterprise and today was somewhat weird in a sense, well the creature the team fought was and Drake was trying his best to find him but no luck other than that everything was normal.

            "Any luck Drake" Grayson asked as he entered the room. Everyone was curious of this creature about how it appeared and what and how it's made
"Nup nothing been trying all morning but to my suprise nothing" the justice league was just as confused as the bat family now what was going on was a mystery in everyone's mind.

"Well there must be a source we all saw it that thing was listening some mother f*ckers words and was attacking us" todd stated "language Jason but he's right whatever it is it was listening to commands probably his leader or the one who made him" Grayson replied

==========Marinette============

The penthouse was awesome and huge.
Marinette was admiring her new place and was enjoying the view she knew saving her money was gonna be worth it but still she needed a job, Maybe a bakery it's worth a shot.

As Marinette began unpacking she stumbled upon a charm bracelet the one Adrien made her and her eyes were filled with tears she missed him her first love, partner in crime and safe place, she missed everyone her parents and friends she was missing Paris and was feeling homesick. The kwamis took a notice and hugged her making her feel safe they have to say she made a tough and hard and big decision even tikki hadn't heard about it.

Marinette suddenly stood up and said
"I've got this"

__________________________

Super bakery she saw the hiring sign and wanted to try out and now waiting for an answer was a nervous and anxious Marinette

"Let's see you can bake and you are suitable in age you're hired I'll pay you
15 dollars an hour so 1,800 a month"
"Thank you when can I start working"
"Next week"

__________________________

Walking on the streets of Gotham was Jason in a bad or horrible mood he hadn't had a peaceful moment since this weird creature's attack and now he was supposed to wait and sort and do nothing, he got scolded!!! No shocker over there

"Stupid old man stupid hero shit........"
mumbling to himself he bummed into a stranger, startled he immediately stood up and helped the stranger up

"Hey watch where you're going" he said to the person well knowingly it was his fault "but I wasn't even walking" mumbled a small girl who didn't even dare look at him. Jason noticed her and quickly apologized "I'm sorry girl are you okay" "fine I'm fine" she replied then he noticed what she was looking at her coffee it must have fell down while he bumped into her, feeling bad "uhh..... May I treat you coffee my treat and my apology for being rude" "uh sure"

Entering a cafe Jason and the lady took a seat "so what would you like" "just coffee, a espresso would be nice" "uh do you like brownie" "I do, why?" "Nothing" Jason went to order hell he wasn't just getting her coffee I mean he did get mad at her for no reason.

"So what's your name"
"Marinette Dupain-Cheng, yours Monsieur" "Jason Todd, you're not from Gotham are you" "no I'm here to attend the Gotham university got a full scholarship" "ohhh I'm guessing you are french hence the accent" "yes but I'm fluent in English"

As their order arrived they talked to eachother as of they knew the other for ages. Looking at the time Marinette knew it was time to go I mean they were here for 2 hours and maybe the man has some business to attend as well so she stood up "well Monsieur Jason it was nice to meet you but I got to go hope to see you once again" "me too pixie pop" Marinette looked at him with a 'what' face "it's a nickname I give it a lot and pixie pop suits you" Marnie shrugged it off bid her goodbye and left.

××××ו•••••••••×××××××××ו••••••••••••××××

"Todd where are you father requires your attendance" Damian said well robin did through his Comms the creature has appeared again.

The bat crew decided that batman, nightwing and red hood should go first if required the others will arrive

Red hood came into action in a matter of seconds and sprang into action.

The creature was made out of slime no matter what they do and how many times they defeat it they just keep on multiplying no matter what.

_____________________________________

What is this creature? Does Marinette know about it? When will the demon and the angel meet?

Next chapter coming soon

_____________________________________

Tim: if someone offered you 50,000 and        the person you hate the most 100,00        will you agree

Dick: no besides I can just ask Bruce more

Damian: tt why not they probably need it

Marinette: sure I mean after all I'll get 150,000 dollars

Jason: exactly and pixie pop no

_____________________________________