The showdown

[A\N : I know I didn't put many fighting scenes but I'm bad at it and mabye of in the future and this will only be the summary of what had happened in the battle]

After carefully planning and training non stop they are ready to defeat dark lord or something I forgot anyways after planning and coming with a strategy they have finally put their plan into action after two months of knowing who wannabe batman is and right now they're at a site batman who's also Bruce Wayne was giving Dan Walker a brief summary of their plan while the rest were in shadows not only that but using miraculouses Damian was black cat, Tim was sly fox, Jason was shellz and dick was dragon guard and when Bruce motioned a signal they attacked.

Dan alerted quickly smirked regaining his posture and transformed after what felt like an eternity they won the bat miraculous was in her hands everyone was safe she knew what to do erase his memories at first it was the whole world once again but the boys knew she'd do that and warned her not too and she was happy she finally found love and with that "miraculous ladybug" end of wannabe batman.

………………………………

She was happy she returned the miraculous back but still she couldn't sleep Damian in the other hand was tossing and turning he knew something has to be done but he decided he'll first take a stroll and that's when he spotted the girl of his dreams and began walking up to her and was ready to get this feeling of his chest

"Marinette couldn't sleep either I see" he started Marinette flinched at the sudden noise and nodded in response he sat down beside her on the ground where she was gazing at the stars "the stars look beautiful don't they" she said breaking the silence.

Now Damian may be oblivious be he knows what it means it has a meaning, a poetic meaning and before he could loose his chance he replied "I like you too" meanwhile Marinette was shocked he knew what she meant and Marinette recovering simply smiled and stood up, Damian did the same and who knows what happens next but now the were hugging and whispering the words the wanted to tell each other.

______________meanwhile______________

"Ha I knew it pay up you two" Jason exclaimed. The three were spying on the two through the batcomputer meanwhile the mumbling could be heard from tim who lost 100$ and Dick was fangirling.

_________________________________________

A\N

Sorry for the late update should I end this?