Return Of First Love

Marinette was not expecting this at all and boy was she not ready.

Flashback

The Agreste company was soaring high as ever and for the first time they were invited to the Gala of every year the Wayne gala and Gabriel was proud of this achievement and was sure to make a good first impression.

Meanwhile Marinette was not excited sure this wasn't her first gala and she attended them as MDC as well but meeting the man who's the cause of her trauma and her first love, partner and her kitty was not was she was ready for.

End

" ..rinette, Marinette earth to pixie pop"
"Huh what?" Marinette snapped out of her thoughts and looked around to see the people at the table look at her her cheeks flushed with embarassment
"Yeah?" "Are you okakyy you seem out of it" Dick asked well Marinette can't just reply "well I'm just wondering about my first love who has no idea about me anymore and the man who made my life a living hell!" She just can't.

"Just thinking" she replied before excusing herself to her room soon chatters filled on the table wondering what's wrong with their sunshine?

Marinette didn't leave not yet atleast Bruce and her talked and she decided to stay and help research the identity of the wannabe batman who calls himself dark lord very original.

……………………………….........………

Now before we continue let's see how the batfam reacted to the kwamis and her being MDC

Kwamis

BRUCE : what the hell are those weren't my kids enough though she looks like a perfect candidate would Damian mind i'd rather not who knows when I'll get to see Damian married I'm not getting any younger you know.

DICK : those are adorbs and how cute are they can I pet them or oohh can I keep them "can i.." "no you can't Dick" Marinette replied "partypooper"

JASON : "aaahh a bug, a mouse a bug mouse" Tikki just facepalmed and Marinette smiled at the reaction while revisiting memory lane.

TIM : "I need more coffee for this" and left and headed to the kitchen

DAMIAN : 'so these are kwamis they're a lot they seem to be protective of her and she looks adorable wait where did that come from never mind'

MDC

It was another regular day at the manor but what caught everyones eyes was a sleep deprived Marinette, Tim they understood but Mari they decided to ask her the answer left Bruce questioning the adopting decision While the older brothers haws were hanging and Damian kept questioning this weird feeling and the reply ladies and gentlemen was:

"Oh you know busy doing commissions being a fashion designer is no joke and because I wanted to make more money so I took more commissions and since I can't sleep and have uni in the morning I spent all night making them who would have thought MDC would be this big"

And poor Marinette has no idea what she just said while drinking coffee and during lunch memories flooded back and Damian looked like he was about to laugh out loud but holded back seeing a flustered Marinette and though he'll never admit it he did take photos of her secretly without anyone knowing and has an whole album of flustered and shy Marinette.