INTRODUCTION PAGE!!

Hey gladers, thank you for giving time out of your day to read our newt and minho oneshot fanfic! <3    Before you begin reading, here is a little introduction from the authors

Before you begin reading, here is a little introduction from the authors.
> First thing you need to know about this fanfic is that it's written by two people !! 
Our names are Evan and samkins, of course these are fake names just incase someone we know reads this.
> DO NOT GHOST READ. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT SO THIS REACHES OTHER READERS!! <3

THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THE AUTHOR: SAMKINS !!
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯
age ❥ 14
bday ❥ 04.03.09
interests ❥ newt
pronouns ❥ she/her
          ❥ author one !

Helloo, guys! This is Samkins, and I'm the author who brings you all the Newt oneshots. Evan and I got interested in maze runner when we started reading the first book (The Maze Runner) during our ela class. The reason we started to make oneshots was just for the fun of it, but I mainly started writing because I have a hard time visualizing!
I hope you all like our oneshots because we do take a lot of time in our night to write them! All of the oneshots I or Evan have wrote are based on how we see Newt/Minho acting like if they had a significant other <3 Please no hate!! Evan and I are still VERY new to writing, and we are still quite young! Please be nice in the comments if you want us to fix it!! Oh and I've been married to Newt for 4 full years !

*+:。. All about Author 2! Evan!。.。:+*
┈୨♡୧┈
age ~ ♡ 14
bday ~ ♡ 04.03.09
interests ! ~ ♡ minho and only minho <3
bio temp !!

₍⑅ᐢ..ᐢ₎♡.

This is Evan, the author who provides Minho oneshots for all of yall!! Samkins and I started reading The Maze Runner from our ela class, and ever since then we've been obsessed! (literally.)
I've decided to start making minho one-shots for fun, as I like to do some of my own head-canons that I believe Minho would do. Anyone can read my fanfics for fun, because I'd love to see other people find joy in reading my writings! :) (Please just don't plagiarize!)

︶︶ ꒱ ﹀↷♡ ꒱..°

I began writing not too long ago, I'm just starting to do a new different type of writing style which is fanfics/one shots. Mostly because from experience, the way others interpret the characters just doesn't really seem accurate to me 😭 (SORRY!) So this is all new to me, and I'm not sure how this type of writing goes.

︶︶ ꒱ ﹀↷♡ ꒱..°

Other than that, as beginners we would love to hear some positive feedback from you guys and maybe some suggestions that would help us with writing! We appreciate anybody who takes the time to read our oneshots. No hate is allowed, and if there is a problem we'll try and fix it. If you do enjoy our writings, we have a request page so you guys can request your scenarios to be written here! More info will be down below. Happy reading!